Bollywood CC#86- Page 39

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50k

Users

56

Likes

1k

Frequent Posters

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Dad started dating his daughter's ex, now they're engaged and have a son


They gifted their newborn son a $3 million yatch and $35 K designer clothes


https://nypost.com/2022/09/14/dad-buys-newborn-son-his-own-yacht-and-34600-wardrobe/

Dostana 2 had similar story.

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 34GU5G74I67CIJSC

Someone fine Bubbletea every time she deactivates herself. Yeh sab tweets kaun chipkayega yaha pe? Mein?


I hate her. I want to tag her but whenever I come she is deactivated 😡


https://twitter.com/dramadelinquent/status/1570119248978280451?t=T_bvNlbsJtGe9XpAzqUBSg&s=19

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago


you guys keep taking turns!! 😡

savoury thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123


you guys keep taking turns!! 😡

I don't deactivate. I will respond later though 😭

20220812_115005.jpg

Socklet thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago


I think I just died of cringe watching this 😆

People really do be crazy

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago
What if we are the ghosts and the ghosts are the humans
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Are you all trying to compensate for BubbleTea's absence or something 😆

DobbyDeol thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

What if we are the ghosts and the ghosts are the humans

This was a plot of some movie wasn’t it? Mom and kids think there are ghosts in the house and it turns out they were the ghosts.🤓

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".