https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUu8AH2EORA
welcome back enjoy the place will surely liven up with your presence
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUu8AH2EORA
welcome back enjoy the place will surely liven up with your presence
Originally posted by: YDWYAOTBTOPIAI3F
How about this? 😳
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYkY6-Oeyoc
I gotta tag you in the VOIF thread with the latest happenings 😆 will do so after work 🤗 glad to have you back. 😊
So you turned me into Ajay Devgan? Ohhar, you’re also adding a hug and a smile to butter me up. Meanwhile, I was flying via air astana roaring this song, expecting at least 2-3 song dedications. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
So you turned me into Ajay Devgan? Ohhar, you’re also adding a hug and a smile to butter me up. Meanwhile, I was flying via air astana roaring this song, expecting at least 2-3 song dedications. 😆
Lmao, I'll dedicate my next piano cover to you to make up for it, how about that? 😆
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUu8AH2EORA
welcome back enjoy the place will surely liven up with your presence
Thank you Jess 🤗
Thank you Swetha, I missed you too. 🤗
I’m back after 14 days, 50 years older.
Omg!! Welcome back FF 🤗
Originally posted by: 2OXO2QLH73DLSPHG
Lmao, I'll dedicate my next piano cover to you to make up for it, how about that? 😆
Toh phir saath khoon maaf 😆

Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Thank you Swetha, I missed you too. 🤗
I’m back after 14 days, 50 years older.
Finally you joined me 'Buzurg gang'..😆
Thank you lovely 🤗
O hey, FF is back!! 🎊🤗🤗 Welcome sissy. ❤️
Coming after 14 days? I thought it to be more than a month 🥹 that's the longest break you took, hai na?
Hope you are back to A1 as always 😉
WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼🎤 👩🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...
https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbkW6pIsf9i/?igsh=MW9wcXR4eHdhOW91ag==
1.1k