Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
T organises. To insult misha. Remembwr that superglue thing. It was result of this auction.
When do these people study? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
T organises. To insult misha. Remembwr that superglue thing. It was result of this auction.
When do these people study? 🤣
.bechara kitna akela tha, sabki help karta tha even T ko bhi ki, 😆Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
sach me yar. Pata nai konsi dushmani nikal ra tha writer usse and humse 🤣
Evil shower 🤣
may be. I mean yes today for sure age pata nai dekhugi ya nahi. Bhot jada problematic cheeje he. Promoting Sexism body shaming slavery in the name of auction ema casanova behaviour psychopathy patterns and now this. Girls r dependent on boys and most important things in life is to find a boyfriend. I cant take it anymore. Oooh and teen pregnancy. I will never forget that. In no wolrd was that okay. 🤢Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Is this the quitting point for today? 🤣 I mean she did forget Sugandh so she could forget about being an orphan too 🤣🤪
Then what and who is piya? Just an empty shell.
alternate universe 🤣
and he was supposedly a monster. He needed redemption. Sabko pata chalna chahiye tha end me k usne kitne logo ki help kari he. 😆.bechara kitna akela tha, sabki help karta tha even T ko bhi ki, 😆
Oh great bangalore again news me cha ra. This time its corruption 🤣
Kal mujhe 180 days vala badge milega 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
may be. I mean yes today for sure age pata nai dekhugi ya nahi. Bhot jada problematic cheeje he. Promoting Sexism body shaming slavery in the name of auction ema casanova behaviour psychopathy patterns and now this. Girls r dependent on boys and most important things in life is to find a boyfriend. I cant take it anymore. Oooh and teen pregnancy. I will never forget that. In no wolrd was that okay. 🤢
Then what and who is piya? Just an empty shell.
Post leap was more like garbage than I initially thought 🤣🤣🤣🤪
truly even i did not realise. 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k