I know. Jo ek do padhaa, mazaa aaya. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I know. Jo ek do padhaa, mazaa aaya. 😆
that’s good!
Alice is going as well, correct?
Btw, bhabhi bhi gayi hai.
hope devarji distance banaaye rakhe.
I don't know about Alice, I really hope she is going, or else the finale will be a miss for me.
I know Sumran is going to be at the finale.
Nothing good to watch(desi)😭
पक gaye hain😆
Sabse zyada tab jali uski when i asked "are you trying to sabotage KD's SS on PS??" jal ke raakh ho gai bachi🤣
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
Is the Eldest daughter in law meeting her father in law any time soon??
Neha, she can't actually🤣 she's going to nark and Darshu Uncle is in Swarg hanging with Raavi's parents and Swargiya Nagesh Chavan of Nagpur🤗🤗🤗 unka club exclusive hai bahut! 🤣
Originally posted by: mkc12345
I don't know about Alice, I really hope she is going, or else the finale will be a miss for me.
I know Sumran is going to be at the finale.
Looks like full pariwar will be there.
Bitchchoo gang pics are out. BhaGo & Deshit there.
Poor krisuuu- Ditch kiya lagta hai.
Looks like full pariwar will be there.
Bitchchoo gang pics are out. BhaGo & Deshit there.Poor krisuuu- Ditch kiya lagta hai.
Aww poor Mohit
I mean it is the finale, so they might have the entire family there, except for Krish 😳
Originally posted by: mkc12345
I don't know about Alice, I really hope she is going, or else the finale will be a miss for me.
I know Sumran is going to be at the finale.
I hope it's LeadBen & her Chhoti in one team, and KDIce in one.
I think there are high chances the channel will call Alice.
I think while Anupama & Imlie will get a lot of prominence, the channel will definitely give KDIce some screen space because they are popular, entertaining, and come across as natural, especially in their camaraderie with others.
Looks like full pariwar will be there.
Bitchchoo gang pics are out. BhaGo & Deshit there.Poor krisuuu- Ditch kiya lagta hai.
Man, I don't want family teams. They are disastrous. 😕