Me telling my boss why I am late to work tomorrow morning
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQxezYxjEX2/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Me telling my boss why I am late to work tomorrow morning
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQxezYxjEX2/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Oh hi. It’s just me talking to myself here.
Yeh lo…ajeeb gareeb gaana sunlo tum bhi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiW9OqKsoyD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
i have nothing to post but wanted to post too what's why posted a hello 😆Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Oh hi. It’s just me talking to myself here.
Yeh lo…ajeeb gareeb gaana sunlo tum bhi
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiW9OqKsoyD/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Is that you who is saying bahana karke kisike mile aayi?
Hmm can’t see any of the above insta links - are they private or something?
the one chameli posted?it is not private i watched itOriginally posted by: Nishita123
Hmm can’t see any of the above insta links - are they private or something?
Classes on box office going on in MF
Originally posted by: RainbowGlitter
the one chameli posted?it is not private i watched it
Hmm it’s asking me to login 😕 those not on IG can’t watch it seems
oh you are not on IG.Yes if you are not then you can't see stories i think

#typo🤣
It’s a reel. Can’t watch it without an insta account. Mujhe bhi nahi dikhti. Link mein “reel” likha ho toh samajh jaao humare liye nahi hai.😆
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0