Tu hi bata zindagi jo bhi huwa kyun huwa
Why did this song suddenly pop into my head and where is it from? My third eye is starting to explode y’all
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tu hi bata zindagi jo bhi huwa kyun huwa
Why did this song suddenly pop into my head and where is it from? My third eye is starting to explode y’all
Originally posted by: HH52C2BYJJXDDIDH
Tu hi bata zindagi jo bhi huwa kyun huwa
Why did this song suddenly pop into my head and where is it from? My third eye is starting to explode y’all
Is this song?
Kya hua?
Originally posted by: 7A4VYWAXYJC7VDOV
This a thing that’s not even taught in most medical schools apparently? Another reason not to want a biological child
My friend broke two teeth while pregnant
But I think if you are taking enough nutrition and are healthy then it should be fine
Yes that’s the one! Thanks
Originally posted by: la_Reine
My friend broke two teeth while pregnant
But I think if you are taking enough nutrition and are healthy then it should be fine
Yes I saw an Insta reel of a woman who lost all her teeth. And she’s so young! Nobody tells you these things. Jesus
Originally posted by: Maharani69
I’d say give this a read to know the true horrors of child birth and how the suffering of new moms is trivialised.
https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/broken-tired-and-ashamed-how-health-care-fails-new-moms
Thanks! I’ll need to be in a better frame of mind to read this. Bookmarking for later
Everything is great. Why?
Song is serious type, isliye socha you aren't feeling well.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0