Did anyone watch today’s epi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did anyone watch today’s epi
Did anyone watch today’s epi
Yeah...watched epi...did you?
Is bano a villian?
Is bano a villian?
Of course not...what gave you villainy vibes?
I just watched the promo and she was talking about how Fahad and Ayesha ke beech mein kuch chal raha hai. Also, that something haute review has kinda made me question it. Also, she seemed pretty unaffected by Ayesha's worries for Zoya. Idk
I just watched the promo and she was talking about how Fahad and Ayesha ke beech mein kuch chal raha hai. Also, that something haute review has kinda made me question it. Also, she seemed pretty unaffected by Ayesha's worries for Zoya. Idk
😲😲😲
I haven't watched the promo yet...I don't think she is going to create MUs deliberately...let us see.
About to watch ..hope it's worth watching ....
Hey girl! With your mum now?
Habs is always worth watching 😆 a very sweet Ayet scene tucked in as well...but was expecting too much because of the promos...now have to wait another week to get the rest of the angst I was hoping for...
No I haven’t yet. Was waiting for them to upload. Going to watch now
No I haven’t yet. Was waiting for them to upload. Going to watch now
come for discussions after watching...I will watch again as well...