I don’t trust Ashwini anymore. Even if she flips back to Sai, I can’t trust her. The servant maid of the Chavans is totally a Chavan herself.
In fact if you ask me, this leap has been a total mess. Better was to have ended the show on a good note.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t trust Ashwini anymore. Even if she flips back to Sai, I can’t trust her. The servant maid of the Chavans is totally a Chavan herself.
In fact if you ask me, this leap has been a total mess. Better was to have ended the show on a good note.