Ikr
They both are looking hot
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ikr
They both are looking hot
I highly doubt they would show a couple on their honeymoon in a pak drama. That would be super unconventional.
Plus, do their shows usually go to foreign locations? I don't watch much of them, so I am not sure if this happens. Like how star plus shows frequently keep going to some foreign locations. Waise, pakistani shows jaate hai kya?
Going by the ost , woh ghar pe hi sath reh le woh bhi badi baat hogi 😆. honeymoon is forgotten story for now😆
I highly doubt they would show a couple on their honeymoon in a pak drama. That would be super unconventional.
Plus, do their shows usually go to foreign locations? I don't watch much of them, so I am not sure if this happens. Like how star plus shows frequently keep going to some foreign locations. Waise, pakistani shows jaate hai kya?
They Do sometimes and thelocations are real😆Unlike ekta k who shoots a few scenes in foreign locations and show drawing room scenes in her sets
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
I doubt it ... may be some other project... or random photoshoot...
Whatever it is they both are looking hot ❤️❤️
FK nd white shirt
Yes, a month or so back they shot for some commercial in Dubai where they were pretending to be a couple. So this must be from that..now that he is a bit relaxed since he is between projects, he is posting these photos to tease the fans.
Don't you wish this photo had accompanying video...
Feroze is totally channeling Basit here...I love him for posting this photo! He really knows how to make his fans happy
Originally posted by: FieryLioness
Going by the ost , woh ghar pe hi sath reh le woh bhi badi baat hogi 😆. honeymoon is forgotten story for now😆
heeeheeeheheee!!
They Do sometimes and thelocations are real😆Unlike ekta k who shoots a few scenes in foreign locations and show drawing room scenes in her sets
So we can still hope!!!! Just imagine how amazing it would be if they actually show these two on a honeymoon. I am already excited they have a scene on a boat...
Originally posted by: twerping
So we can still hope!!!! Just imagine how amazing it would be if they actually show these two on a honeymoon. I am already excited they have a scene on a boat...
Hayee kaash aisa ho jaye