Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Is this topic again turned into ‘Hindu khatre mein hai’ ? 🤣 The never ending Bhakt rona dhona I am bored now. 🤔

atominis thumbnail

Where is majority treated badly in non BJP states? Kerala, TN, Punjab, Maharashtra are all safe and doing well.

Punjab's Hindus are in posh urban areas and one of the most prosperous communities in India and trust me they have better lifestyle than UP guys which is why even people  from cowbelt states migrate to other states. 

It is only IT cell and godi media propaganda to discredit other parties by claiming Hindus in other states are doing badly. Those Hindus themselves chose and voted for non BJP parties. BJP finds it hard to win even Hindu dominated areas in Punjab. Haha! Clearly the Hindus know better and do not need any party or outsiders to speak on their behalf.

How do you think AAP got record breaking majority in history of Punjab elections? Because it got votes of everyone including Hindus and is first party in decades to consolidate votes of all communities and castes in Punjab. AAP wiped out all traditional parties in the state. The locals know better what their issues are and do not just vote on basis of religion.

I did not want to discuss religion or politics in a thread on films but given this continuing canard on suffering of Hindus in non BJP states had to be countered.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Where is majority treated badly in non BJP states? Kerala, TN, Punjab, Maharashtra are all safe and doing well.

Punjab's Hindus are in posh urban areas and one of the most prosperous communities in India and trust me they have better lifestyle than UP guys which is why even people  from cowbelt states migrate to other states. 

It is only IT cell and godi media propaganda to discredit other parties by claiming Hindus in other states are doing badly. Those Hindus themselves chose and voted for non BJP parties. BJP finds it hard to win even Hindu dominated areas in Punjab. Haha! Clearly the Hindus know better and do not need any party or outsiders to speak on their behalf.

How do you think AAP got record breaking majority in history of Punjab elections? Because it got votes of everyone including Hindus and is first party in decades to consolidate votes of all communities and castes in Punjab. AAP wiped out all traditional parties in the state. The locals know better what their issues are and do not just vote on basis of religion.

I did not want to discuss religion or politics in a thread on films but given this continuing canard on suffering of Hindus in non BJP states had to be countered.

Maharastra is a BJP state now 

I don't think I need to remind you what happened in Palghar and recent killings on Hindus which was never disclosed before the govt changed.

Do I really need to tell you what is happening specially in WB, Jharkhand and Rajasthan ?

Bcoz your posts shows you are conviently turning blind eye on these stuffs.

You can't talk about Kerala, TN and Punjab bcoz BJP was never there. 

Kerala which is seeing one of the highest rates of Hindus population depletion from last soo many decades.

Just bcoz you want to turn blind eye over Hindus suffering it doesn't mean it isn't happening.

AAP isn't wiping out BJP rather it is happening with Congress. 

We will talk when AAP wipes out BJP ruling states then we can talk about it. 

Yes you don't wanna discuss poltics and religion but don't have problem in posting yourself and not stopping others bcoz they are going as per your agenda. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Yes getting bored of the facts and calling it rona dhona but blaming everything on BJP and calling people bhakts bcoz they don't share the same POV never bores this forum 

Very interesting 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Yes getting bored of the facts and calling it rona dhona but blaming everything on BJP and calling people bhakts bcoz they don't share the same POV never bores this forum 

Very interesting 

lol.. well we have to debate on somethings 

atominis thumbnail

Wait. Rajasthan has had killings of Dalits also in recent months. Are they not Hindus?

That tailor incident is something I agree, would not have happened in a BJP ruled state.

What was Unnao and Hathras? Were those girls and their families not Hindus, in BJP ruled UP?

Or are Dalits not Hindus?

What happened in Bengal is political rivals killing each other. Same as it happens in Kerala where rival party workers clash. It is not communal as it is made out to be.

BJP did have some presence in parts of Punjab which is why it formed govt with SAD and there were seats that BJP usually won. But it lost even those this time. BJP should wonder why Hindus did not vote for them in Hindu dominated areas.

I did not ignore sufferings of any community. You sure seem to ignore lynchings, rapes, murders, attacks depending on religion and caste. Should I list cases of crimes against other communities in BJP ruled states? 

Who has what agenda is clear.

BJP has successful managed to hide own crimes and poor record and blame non BJP states and instil fear, persecution complex in majority. Just a majority version of AIMIM or Akali Dal.

In Punjab we learnt the lesson only after Akalis ruled for decades and looted state in name of faith and monopolized everything. You too will learn the lesson only later when you realise how dwindling economy, misgovenance and dangerous communal polarisation politics, real issues are ignored only by wily politicians misusing religion and nationalism for own power. I understand religion and nationalism are emotive topics. Anyone can get carried away. But once you wake up you realise how politicians took you for a ride. 

Thanks for a civil response. I hope law and order are maintained everywhere and no innocent person gets hurt and we keep religion or other beliefs at home. I wish speedy justice to all victims and survivors and strict action against perpetrators. God bless India.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Very interesting 

Typical LeLi behavior 

LeLi be like — mera kutta tommy, tumhara kutta, kutta. 

I will call you bhakt, sanghi but don’t call me LeLi. smiley36

LeLi hypocrisy— 101

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 1 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

In FB I still see Bhakts chanting Baikaat Brahmastra 🤣. 

Boycot gangs are sponsored by BJP IT Cell whose target recruitees are the mindless youth of the country right now. They dont even know why they have to baikat Brahmastra. When I asked someone, I was told Brahmastra is insulting towards Brahma. 

The entertainment factor they provide is still unmatched though. 🤣 Sometimes I miss talking/interacting with them.I wonder by when BJP will open their project of unveiling Nakli Bollywood in Uttar Pradesh. 😆

atominis thumbnail

Economy is dwindling and there are no jobs. So BJP distracted frustrated youth by targeting Bollywood when the usual minority bashing was getting stale.

It is easy to spread hate against rich, famous, elite who most people are envious of anyway as they have whaf ordinary masses can never attain. 

There are many crook corporates too but BJP depends on them for funding so they will not target them.

Their target is Bollywood, academia, elite unis, students, writers, scholars etc.

It was masterstroke to divert focus from COVID mismanagement by using SSR death and running headlines and hashtags against Bollywood or claiming all big stars are druggies. 

blahhhh thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

economy is dwindling?It grew at 13.5 percent for the second quarter of 2022.India overtook UK to be at number 5.

in which universe is india's economy dwindling?in the one where a movie made in 400 crores is hit at 250 crores?