Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: pakpearl

Another stellar update,Faiqooo ❤️👍🏼

"Aag hai dono taraf brabar lagi hui",I must admit,"na kum na zyada"😎

Both can sense each other's presence..

Both can never get rid of their imagination ,,Each n every scene between them is always playing in their minds..

They behave as if they don't care... BUT they care 

Faraq parta hai..aur bohat zor se parta hai 😈

Love u ,dear...

Khush raho 🤗

of course, the fire was mutual

How can a man and a woman not to feel such things when they are so close and in such state?

Both couldn't do anything but think of each other all the time.

Thank You🤗

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

This is way too good. I know 45-55, the war was so on and he couldn't sleep, she couldn't sleep and all they both could think, just each other, each others' words and actions. Both were contradicting their words, eyes, and actions. She said I am leaving. Well, that was not the plan, she said it randomly and you are so point on, it was out of the blues, she made up a story, because she was scared and totally not familiar with such feelings. She wanted to be back to the same life that she knew and had control of.

Your observations are top notch. He was talking to La that no one can dare but he obeyed Khushi and her wishes. Only men do when they are deeply in love with their women. Not for everyone.

The way you matched these scenes and their meaning, it is just awesome.👏

Yeap

your pink is saying all

They both could do anything for each other and still could deny

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

Same feelings, where is that pic in the store room.I want to see him helpless seeing her leaving him after lying that she will listen once he will open the door😆

You all are too much😆

pmohan89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

The heat was always there that was flowing through anger, voice, and actions, ACCUSATIONS, ETC ETC

Thank You dear

I miss them bas

Mohabbat door jane na de, nafarat paas aane na de.

They don't know whether it is mohabbat or nafarat yet.  They want to stay away from each other when they are near, but their (the other person's) thoughts never stay away from them when they are away.

What can the poor souls do other than suffering?

Lovely narration once again Faiqa.🤗

Cheers..

OMG :::

Zoya ..Even I was thinking the same 😛

Everything she said to him was with full conviction but her eyes were always betraying.. n even her heart,too 😊

Our Khushi was not that naive but she was innocent, baffling about these feelings and once he told her the reason of this dhak dhak, she never hesitated to admit first

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Lovely pink

and the fact that they both had this power as a woman and man to bring out the person who they could in front of them only. Khushi's maturity, her strong sense of intimacy, and her wonton state were all for Arnav not for Shyam or anyone else. The same goes with Arnav. The lover boy, his Ashqi style, the romantic side was out there for Khushi, not for La.

ewwwwweeeeee Shyam

Naam na le uska

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

haan ...main bhi 😎

pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Our Khushi was not that naive but she was innocent, baffling about these feelings and once he told her the reason of this dhak dhak, she never hesitated to admit first

Everything about their love story is unique...

I can't help falling for them again n again..

Everything about their love story is unique...

I can't help falling for them again n again..

This show and this couple and their love story was the only one I think we are following this much after so many years.