My visit steak had gotten too long. So I went off. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My visit steak had gotten too long. So I went off. 😆
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Haaye this is so romancy! Just make a move girl... He's so into you no denying.
Actually, I’m planning on barging into his room and jumping his bones in November. I don’t care what happens next. Mujhse ab intezaaar nahin hota
Winter is coming 😭
Originally posted by: Ottocake
Winter is coming 😭
Ikr! It's turning chilly by 3 /4pm in my city. No complaints though.
Originally posted by: KCHTRFIU5SNWEAYR
Actually, I’m planning on barging into his room and jumping his bones in November. I don’t care what happens next. Mujhse ab intezaaar nahin hota
😂! Chill itna bhi drastic nahi... But Haan it's been forever tho - so major move toh banta hai...
But why Nov tho?
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Ikr! It's turning chilly by 3 /4pm in my city. No complaints though.
PM ko kyun?
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0