Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I thought you talking about Maddy or some old member expert in gossips.
nah, I’m talking about Fly only. Fly was/is an active member on Redditt as well. udhar ka news idhar, idhar ke udhar post karte thae 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I thought you talking about Maddy or some old member expert in gossips.
nah, I’m talking about Fly only. Fly was/is an active member on Redditt as well. udhar ka news idhar, idhar ke udhar post karte thae 😆
Arey wah yeh mast hain..finally after 14 long years I can say goodbye to this place!
Ye to hota hai hi rehta tum logo ke raaite mein - bahot phelaya hai - ye to hona hi hai 😆😆
Did the makki arrive yet ?
his make up wala post must have sealed the deal 😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
nah, I’m talking about Fly only. Fly was/is an active member on Redditt as well. udhar ka news idhar, idhar ke udhar post karte thae 😆
Anyone know his ID on Reddit? I haven't been there.
omg this is serious now !! He asked me to join there but in case he’s inactive there then what’s the useOriginally posted by: hasini009
nah, I’m talking about Fly only. Fly was/is an active member on Redditt as well. udhar ka news idhar, idhar ke udhar post karte thae 😆
What? Which make up? Did he said something about being female?
omg this is serious now !! He asked me to join there but in case he’s inactive there then what’s the use
ID kya hai uski, DM me? I will see.
no but I think some thought because he posted there that he might be. I mean what difference it makes someone uses it or not , but I thought he know that others just joking. I hope he is lurking and sees that people miss him. It was the ranveer Singh one on sugar cosmetics
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249