I mean I don’t have it but I wish I joined when he gave the link in some thread. At least then would be some clue as to why he decided suddenly to be inactive. He as talked on course overload but didn’t hint he was planning to take a break.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I mean I don’t have it but I wish I joined when he gave the link in some thread. At least then would be some clue as to why he decided suddenly to be inactive. He as talked on course overload but didn’t hint he was planning to take a break.
I mean I don’t have it but I wish I joined when he gave the link in some thread. At least then would be some clue as to why he decided suddenly to be inactive. He as talked on course overload but didn’t hint he was planning to take a break.
Chal koi na 👍🏼
Hanji Friends,
Baat ho gayi hai meri Fly se, he will be back after a week 👍🏼
Thank you all for your concerns ❤️
MOD madam can lock this thread, query resolved 👍🏼
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Brahmastra dekh ke lamba break lene ki zaroorat pad gayi hogi.
Then I should also watch it
I need a break too
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249