I don’t know what this date is for, but I want in plz🫣🫣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t know what this date is for, but I want in plz🫣🫣
Abhi FF ke aane bhar ki der hai fir yahi janab mujhse bolenge Hum apke hain kaun 🤔
yes and make a video reels/TikTok and later make it viral lol
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Yesterday they tried to SET me up with someone/MIDs.
Today I asked Panditain, she refused straightway 😆
Aur kya! Nazuk sa dil hai mera, khilona thodi na ki baar baar khelo aur fenk do 😭
we are doing Guddi ji matchmaking abs in this case patch up with panditain🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I don’t know what this date is for, but I want in plz🫣🫣
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Sometimes, you crack me up so much 🤣🤣
Next time, please don't fall for these rumors 🥺🥺😆
Who spread these rumors, btw? You should've asked them
Panditain spread this rumored, made plans for my SWAYAMVAR.
I came today so picked up PANDITAIN only for Date, why not go with the Original one, bas thappad maarke wapis bhej diya, kehti koi aur dekho 😆
it’s ok u mingle till then !! It’s 2022 geezOriginally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Abhi FF ke aane bhar ki der hai fir yahi janab mujhse bolenge Hum apke hain kaun 🤔
Guddu ji harmonium leke mere peeche daud rahe hain. Bachao mujhe koi
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Guddu ji harmonium leke mere peeche daud rahe hain. Bachao mujhe koi

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k