Originally posted by: MXHLX6WMYY7OIMB4
Ab to wo thread delete ho chuki hogi right?
If not can you give me the link? I'm curious now 😳
TM thread open karte hi nikal liye, so the thread got locked I think.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MXHLX6WMYY7OIMB4
Ab to wo thread delete ho chuki hogi right?
If not can you give me the link? I'm curious now 😳
TM thread open karte hi nikal liye, so the thread got locked I think.
Originally posted by: 5PWLNUZLI42KIR2I
Ab to wo thread delete ho chuki hogi right?
If not can you give me the link? I'm curious now 😳
No..it was closed i remember!
This trashing of hit threads is very disappointing. Objectionable material nikal do par thread to rehne do.
Originally posted by: JCQ3L64AAN25HJEJ
This trashing of hit threads is very disappointing. Objectionable material nikal do par thread to rehne do.
That's true..👍🏼
You can find the legendary thread i guess or ask pandit g😆
Chalo Shubhratri sabko😆*yawning*

Originally posted by: Shwetha02
That's true..👍🏼
You can find the legendary thread i guess or ask pandit g😆
Oh.. so It's not trashed?
Not thrashed...closed
GaramAloo - I don't know you name bro. You remind me of maqbool's character from Maqbool. Intellectual, no nonsense kind of sorted guy. I hope to know you more in future.

Tumhe yahi mila tha mere baremei?😒
Btw, Same to you darling😳🤣

Abey kya Raita phela
rakha hai bey 🤣
..

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k