Navratri mein aaja phir! Passes le k rahungi, dono chalenge khelne š„³Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Kind offer, but you really think I'd wanna miss all this and watch a show? šš¤
This will be 1000x times better
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Navratri mein aaja phir! Passes le k rahungi, dono chalenge khelne š„³Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Kind offer, but you really think I'd wanna miss all this and watch a show? šš¤
This will be 1000x times better
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Navratri mein aaja phir! Passes le k rahungi, dono chalenge khelne š„³
Abhi tak koi plans nai hai..dekhte hai..I'll let you know šš¼
pakka, batana I'll wait!Originally posted by: nautankitadka
Abhi tak koi plans nai hai..dekhte hai..I'll let you know šš¼
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I've had one person tell me they'd like to watch the show after seeing the questions.
(Please don't discuss the questions)
But...
Would you watch the show now?
I watched first season and a couple episodes of second season. I want to watch all the seasons.
Maine toh phataphat answers bhej diye, I know they wonāt be sheep answers but theyāre my choices anyway.š
Reading the options made me realize Iād forgotten some key moments- need to rewatch
Dekho, after the game we will have at least 10 new members in our Schitts' Creek CC š³
Maybe I should have a Bridgerton Sheep game! š
Mera 70s to 90s wala Retro sheep is also pending š
Arrey, am I late for this one too ? If not count me in . DM me the form pleasešš¼, ofcourse I have not seen that Creek show š.
Diwali pe?Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Maybe I should have a Bridgerton Sheep game! š
Mera 70s to 90s wala Retro sheep is also pending š
sure, sending you! šOriginally posted by: BhetuPunha
Arrey, am I late for this one too ? If not count me in . DM me the form pleasešš¼, ofcourse I have not seen that Creek show š.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
Completed 150 pages New Word Game Continue playing here Select a word from the posted song Tu meri main tera Duniya jale tho jale Dil Tera ye...
Second letter's First word , ( previously it was first letter,'s second word ) Example Pyaar kabhi kam na karna sanam K
Ok its easy. I say two people/things/places and you say who you would save out of them both and then the next person makes 2 other...
This thread Completed 150 pages New thread opened for continuation. Select the lyrics word from the Above person's post. Mera dil bhi kitna...
320