Originally posted by: la_Reine
Tia and samreen, you sang my fav songs
Shirsha, allizzwell, maddy, kishore sahab...maza aagaya
I hope you enjoyed hearing your favourite song 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Tia and samreen, you sang my fav songs
Shirsha, allizzwell, maddy, kishore sahab...maza aagaya
I hope you enjoyed hearing your favourite song 🤗
Loved all the songs It was my pleasure to hear such beautiful voices. All the best everyone for the next round 🤗
Originally posted by: tournesol
Loved all the songs It was my pleasure to hear such beautiful voices. All the best everyone for the next round 🤗
Thank you.. Waise what will b the next round.. Anyone any idea
No idea. Except that we will have to sing 😆
lets do Dhinchak Pooja special, please Appy😭
what if we make you sing Dhinchak Pooja songs I have a problem, I need help
Elimination and Top 5 results will be announced today 6th Sept 2022 at 9:30PM IST
Ik😌 It would be like a sarr pe taaj for all the participants 😏