Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

I have a feeling Sush was pissed with the way he went public with the relationship ðŸ˜†

She is open about her relationships but such drama is more her brother and his wife's forte😆

And recently at her daughter's bday party, both her exes were there but the 'other' Modiji was missing😆

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Daebak

I have a feeling Sush was pissed with the way he went public with the relationship ðŸ˜†

She is open about her relationships but such drama is more her brother and his wife's forte😆

And recently at her daughter's bday party, both her exes were there but the 'other' Modiji was missing😆

Man….they are something else, how many times they broke up and patch up -,lost count now ðŸ˜†

So much for the publicity - heard they are planning to come to BB 16 and setting the stage for that ðŸ˜µðŸ¤”

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This Modi should have kept his love life off of twitter.  Clearly he wasn’t paying attention 17 years ago when Vivek Oberoi declared his love for the other beauty queen and got put in his place ðŸ¤“

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Man….they are something else, how many times they broke up and patch up -,lost count now ðŸ˜†

So much for the publicity - heard they are planning to come to BB 16 and setting the stage for that ðŸ˜µðŸ¤”

This time filed for divorce also. And later said 'we have decided to keep the marriage forever'. As if the people asked them to get divorced ðŸ¤£

Nautanki. I just feel so bad for the kid. She (the kid) needs to wipe out their SM presence as soon as she learns to hold a gadget, to avoid being bullied in school.

Edited by Daebak - 1 years ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Daebak

This time filed for divorce also. And later said 'we have decided to keep the marriage forever'. As if the people asked them to divorced ðŸ¤£

Nautanki. I just feel so bad for the kid. She (the kid) needs to wipe out their SM presence as soon as she possible, to avoid being bullied in school.

Agreed, poor kid. 
Ye forever kitna tikta hai pata nahi, koi aur show aayega phir se nautanki karenge I’m pretty sure ðŸ˜†
hmm I was surprised to know that ye Sush ke family se hai lol 

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

This Modi should have kept his love life off of twitter.  Clearly he wasn’t paying attention 17 years ago when Vivek Oberoi declared his love for the other beauty queen and got put in his place ðŸ¤“

They all think 'humaari baat hi kuch aur hai'🤣

I think he was more shocked than the public that she agreed to date him. So started harping about her being his 'life partner' and oh god 'partner in crime' also. Not a good idea when you ARE a criminal😆

Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Agreed, poor kid. 
Ye forever kitna tikta hai pata nahi, koi aur show aayega phir se nautanki karenge I’m pretty sure ðŸ˜†
hmm I was surprised to know that ye Sush ke family se hai lol 

No wonder Sush doesnt follow them🤣

Her parents are very strong and patient. I mean that in a good way.

hyancchoatishoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Date hi kab kiya tha? It was Sukesh-Jaqui 2.0

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sushmita hooking up with Lalit Modi is just like Jacquiline dating Sukesh :)