ye Seeta aur Geeta ke khel mere saath mat khelna😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ye Seeta aur Geeta ke khel mere saath mat khelna😛
I can't get over this 🤣🤣Originally posted by: hasini009
Panditain
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I can't get over this 🤣🤣
Think about me, who has flirted with Her/Him =)) 🤣
Oye Panditain, plz GENDER confirm karde plzzz?
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Choti Guitar hai haath mein, piano lekar haath mein baithega kya 🤣
Patha hai...DDLJ wala Raj London se hai...tho guitar jagah piano ne le liya😎
Ye best aur percect tha 😆
Arey ye mast game hai yaar.. thoda sochne do fir aati hun..
Tumba character variations 🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
I can't get over this 🤣🤣
Me too...still🤣🤣
Howdu🤣
Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
I’ve tried. No one likes me well enough to mingle toh Kya karoon main ab. Jhoothi taareefein aur overacting mere se hogi nahi.😆

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k