
It’s the truth anyway. No one even remembers me until I remind them I exist chilla chilla ke.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

It’s the truth anyway. No one even remembers me until I remind them I exist chilla chilla ke.
Detective Hasini Holmes should be able to help you 😆
It seems like she either cracked or is suspicious
Well I couldn't find anything related to PyasaMachhar in Bollywood but this gif, i think, accurately describes her 🤓

Don't mind them, they are on limited life support 😭😭😭Originally posted by: hasini009
Panditain ji gayab from this thread 😢
Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Mere confirm karne ya na karne se koi fark nahi padne wala. People will believe what they want to believe 😆
I believe in you, dear 🤗
..

Originally posted by: PanditainKiAtma
Mere confirm karne ya na karne se koi fark nahi padne wala. People will believe what they want to believe 😆
Hayee..kitni achchi bath boli ❤️
Sahi hai...👍🏼

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
It’s the truth anyway. No one even remembers me until I remind them I exist chilla chilla ke.
you can’t be compared with aire gaire. time toh lagta hai sahi comparison laane mein😆
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Detective Hasini Holmes should be able to help you 😆
It seems like she either cracked or is suspicious
H A T H I N I
ko fursat miley toh na
..

Something tells me she a girl 😊
She's deep, understanding and a keen observer.
Originally posted by: LazyBiing
Don't mind them, they are on limited life support 😭😭😭
No no... I was busy searching for Gifs 😆.
Let me go back and check the post. 😆
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdjEHFrN3I5/?stkn=MW5tODQwNXlrYWExbg==
...
...
1.4k