More like you can’t handle someone who has a multi-faceted thought process.Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I can't take people with one track mind seriously....I take everything he says with a kilo of salt...😎
I am one of one, I am number one.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
More like you can’t handle someone who has a multi-faceted thought process.Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
I can't take people with one track mind seriously....I take everything he says with a kilo of salt...😎
I am one of one, I am number one.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hrithiku
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik
HR
Duggu
...
...
I forgot who were the rest of the Superstars 🤔
This made my day Minion!!!!
Akshay comedy me gold hai
Miles ahead of everyone
Lekin he works for money to fir uska utna hi accing dikhta hai jitna srk ka kisi advertisement mein
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Are Guddu Pundit and Blue Ice the same person? They always agree on everything and have the same opinions, like the same people etc
The only thing they have in common is they love yours truly 😆
I’ll rank them based on the amount Of films they made I enjoy
Salman
Akshay/Srk
Aamir/Hrithik
Sallu ko to mai actor ke list me hi na rakhu
He is sallu in every film koi aisa mind-blowing performance nahi dekha
Works because he is a mega superstar
Yours truly??
AWTA. Although Akki in his chaalu/harami characters is more fun to watch than all of these guys.
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
More like you can’t handle someone who has a multi-faceted thought process.
I am one of one, I am number one.
🤣
Babu...I do admire your unintentional comedy though...credit needs to be given where its due...👍🏼
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hrithiku
Hrithik Roshan
Hrithik
HR
Duggu
...
...
I forgot who were the rest of the Superstars 🤔

https://www.filmfare.com/news/bollywood/bipasha-basu-makes-acting-comeback-after-6-years-with-hansal-mehtas-barabanki-begins-shoot-85780.amp
Ritesh encouraged Genelia to resume acting after a 10 year break https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVn56sXDgRm/?igsh=MTlnOWxweTNxamEwdQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYHNmpAThA3/...
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/tu-yaa-main-climbs-netflix-charts-secures-no-1-spot-on-movies-today/ I watched on a lazy...
0