Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That would be fun 🤣 I think someone tried doing the same a year or two ago but they disappeared after a few episodes 😒
How??
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
That would be fun 🤣 I think someone tried doing the same a year or two ago but they disappeared after a few episodes 😒
How??
How as in how they organized it or how they disappeared? 🤣
Epi 3 and pia running to jungle. Why? I would be so scared to enter jungle that too in the night.
How they organized??
Epi 3 and pia running to jungle. Why? I would be so scared to enter jungle that too in the night.
Maybe she couldn’t find a taxi 🤣
Who was the girl abhay talking to in epi 4??
they did a poll I think asking for interest and then we decided to watch a certain amount of episodes each week and made a thread for each week 😆 it was working well till that person left the forum without notice and gradually we all stopped
But she found enough cars later to get run over by them🤦♀️
Who was the girl abhay talking to in epi 4??
You don’t know? That was me 🤣🤣
Jokes aside no clue 🤣 but her name is the same as mine so we just say it was me
Why watching it again leaving me with questions instead of given clarity.
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k