It backfired then 🤣 this makes it worse 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It backfired then 🤣 this makes it worse 🤣
Nobody else here yet?? Where r u??

waiting for anyone to come back 🤣
Same 😭
Aaja saare if u dont want me to bother u with tags.
I guess we have each other at the very least 🤣❤️
I am going to watch episode 2. It would have been if we could do sonething together. Like watch epi all of us together and react.
Lets see if i make some new discovery in epi 2.🤬
I am going to watch episode 2. It would have been if we could do sonething together. Like watch epi all of us together and react.
That would be fun 🤣 I think someone tried doing the same a year or two ago but they disappeared after a few episodes 😒
Lets see if i make some new discovery in epi 2.🤬
I’ll be here to hear them 🤣
I am amazed by the fake snow.
Now ekta mata ki band banaji. Gin gin ke galtayian nikalungi
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k