Most likely a religious or spiritual story
Fingers crossed Ramsha is paired with Talha and not uncle Gohar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Most likely a religious or spiritual story
Fingers crossed Ramsha is paired with Talha and not uncle Gohar
Originally posted by: Bella250
Ikr, I'm so happy to see someone who is so talented getting good work. Btw I messaged him two ago wishing him luck for Wabaal and talking about how he was amazing in JBG. He actually replied back like I still can't believe it.
How sweet.😃 I just can't wait to see him again.. tonight .
Uncle Gohar is Kubra's bff .. so maybe they are paired up togather.😆
Why did you quote your own post😳?
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Why did you quote your own post😳?
I intended to quote Hinna's post.. but I clicked my own post by mistake.😆
Gohar uncle Kubra ky opposite hain 😂Originally posted by: la_Reine
Most likely a religious or spiritual story
Fingers crossed Ramsha is paired with Talha and not uncle Gohar
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Gohar uncle Kubra ky opposite hain 😂
They are dating in real life as well?
They are not dating in real life. Kubra and Gohar are just good friends and nothing more.
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
They are not dating in real life. Kubra and Gohar are just good friends and nothing more.
Achaa app kehti hain toh maan letey hain 😂😃😊
Originally posted by: HaniaXEuphoria
Any Update Upon This Drama?
😃
I Heard That It's Based On Umera's Novel "Teri Yaad Khar E Gulaab Hai"
😊
Which Is One Of My Fav Novel
❤️
Latest update .. this video from the set:
https://www.facebook.com/reel/1506673946471658?s=yWDuG2&fs=e