I know... Main bhi kaunsa tumhare presence mein spray kar rahi thi
Good luck returning to your home sweet home now π
Ab wahan thodi jaungi.. tumhare ghar rukungiπTum rehna ab wahanπ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know... Main bhi kaunsa tumhare presence mein spray kar rahi thi
Good luck returning to your home sweet home now π
Ab wahan thodi jaungi.. tumhare ghar rukungiπTum rehna ab wahanπ
Kusal Mendis, Player of the Match: First six overs, I went with my normal game and then the next four overs, I went with my shots. (On the no ball) It was a good option, I got to bat again. I had two chances, so today was my day. I got to 60 runs and did the best for my team. I have had practice in Sri Lanka for the last six months to a year, everyday I am learning and I know what the team wants from me. Thank you very much for the support, Sri Lankan fans!
You're not just watching, you're part of the talk π€£
Sri Lanka have pulled off a heist! They march on to the Super Fours at the expense of Bangladesh. Join us tomorrow to find out who will be the final team to make it there - will it be Pakistan or Hong Kong?
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Ab wahan thodi jaungi.. tumhare ghar rukungiπTum rehna ab wahanπ
Ghar ke liye aise ladai karna achi baat nahi hai, both of you go and enroll yourselves in PM Aawas Yojnaπ
Nah i just talked abt his performance nd bachhon wali harkatπ€£Teddy pe tum dono aayeπ
Nah, I am notπ
I didnβt find him cuteππ
Well I have a short height
I get conscious about it at times
So that's why I call myself Chotu then saying height kam hain ya kuch
Bcoz it sounds cute π€£
Chalo goodnight girls π€ nice talking to you
@palak
@rashi
@kusum
Tags to kaam karne se rahe π€ͺ consider yourself tagged π€£
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
31