Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Kyaπ³
Par jo ne toh kaha BD jeeta hai aur ab yeh mat kehna sarcasm tha warna chappal fek ke maarni hai maineπ‘
Jo is jokingπ€£
SL wonπ Poor bowling by BD in last 2 overs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Kyaπ³
Par jo ne toh kaha BD jeeta hai aur ab yeh mat kehna sarcasm tha warna chappal fek ke maarni hai maineπ‘
Jo is jokingπ€£
SL wonπ Poor bowling by BD in last 2 overs
why r forum members fighting like ind and pak no no bd and sl players now π²
Yeah π
Also bcoz I like Pant too
He really grew on me
I remember not liking him and criticizing soo much bcoz he was going to get Dhoni's spot in playing 11 π
But this guy with his performance and stump mic entertainment made me really like him. β€οΈ
bd will win asia cup now π
yeah BD meet gaya. Wide par out ho gaya that SL player lolOriginally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Kyaπ³
Par jo ne toh kaha BD jeeta hai aur ab yeh mat kehna sarcasm tha warna chappal fek ke maarni hai maineπ‘
special mention: how he blocked plastic urvashi on whatsapp too π€£Originally posted by: Palak2812
Yeah π
Also bcoz I like Pant too
He really grew on me
I remember not liking him and criticizing soo much bcoz he was going to get Dhoni's spot in playing 11 π
But this guy with his performance and stump mic entertainment made me really like him. β€οΈ
Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba
Kyaπ³
Par jo ne toh kaha BD jeeta hai aur ab yeh mat kehna sarcasm tha warna chappal fek ke maarni hai maineπ‘
Sarcasm hi tha π€£ ab nikalo chappal π€£
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
why r forum members fighting like ind and pak no no bd and sl players now π²
Who is fighting
Which page I missed 
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Well I don't agree with it
I am CSK fan but calling matches fixed isn't cool as a Cricket fan.
Also when players of different countries are playing that too for Crores
I don't think they wanna want to spoil their name specially after RR players got banned. For few more money or someone else.
I am not saying it was true but it looked liked to me.And I only felt this in final. RR lost too easily as if they were just there in the name.
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Yeah π
Also bcoz I like Pant too
He really grew on me
I remember not liking him and criticizing soo much bcoz he was going to get Dhoni's spot in playing 11 π
But this guy with his performance and stump mic entertainment made me really like him. β€οΈ
I liked Pant as well from start.. one of the reason DC improvedβ€οΈ
@b:I understand as MS fan but he need to play to improve his game
Only thing i dislike in him is he tries to copy Dhoni
Tue, Sep 15 2026 1st T20I • Southampton, The Rose Bowl England vs Sri Lanka, 11 pm IST
🏏India Women vs Sri Lanka Women, Final, Women's Asian Games 2026🏏 It's a rematch of the 2023 Asian Games final as India meet Sri Lanka with...
BCB unveils six-team, three-format domestic The new structure will bring First-Class, List A and T20 cricket under one competition, with six...
🏏Asian Games 2026: India W vs Japan W: 4th QF at Korogi Sports Park, Nisshin on 18/09/26 at 10:30 AM IST🏏 Japan Women (JPN W) take on India...
🏏Women's Asia Cup 2026: Match 9, Group A: India Women vs Pakistan Women at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai on 05/09/2026 at 8 PM...
31