ye remember that .Originally posted by: The_Best
For me it’s when someone commented, “one should drive on Salman fans” and was liked by many members.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ye remember that .Originally posted by: The_Best
For me it’s when someone commented, “one should drive on Salman fans” and was liked by many members.
oh yes that happenedOriginally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Death wish was given to Salman fans during Dabangg 2. At that day when I came in Forum I was hell furious.
To my surprise it was celebrated in the excuse of Cynical humor.
Oh my god! For real? People on IF can be stupid and crazy? I thought IFians were friendly, rational and sane folks! Shaken to my core. I’m gonna need some time recover from this.😲
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Ab mujhe koi fark nahi padta -
Ppl can write Shit about
1. SRK - KHAN SAAB
2. KATRINA KAIF
3. RANVEER SINGH
4. DEEPU
5. AAMIR KHAN
I am their Biggest fan, jo marji boli jao.
Start.
Reverse UNO card Guddu ji 😆

Originally posted by: PyaasaMacchhar
Oh my god! For real? People on IF can be stupid and crazy? I thought IFians were friendly, rational and sane folks! Shaken to my core. I’m gonna need some time recover from this.😲
I have no grievances. People can make all the wild claims in the world on the forum and I will be sitting here, totally unsurprised and unfazed. Zen status all the way.
Originally posted by: ZLAWDZRPIA3ASJCG
I have no grievances. People can make all the wild claims in the world on the forum and I will be sitting here, totally unsurprised and unfazed. Zen status all the way.
I can’t be Zen status
Id rather be Imran Status 🤣
I don't know what Imran status is, but suit yourself. I'm kinda surprised you didn't include Arsalan's wild claims and opinions up there. Unless you're writing a book on it or sth, then you're excused. 😆
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12