RaYa OS :" Against All Odds"

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Cover Credit : Super talented Shibani aka oye_nakhrewaali 

Shot Description:  

Priya Sood was cursed with having the worst fate in her life. So she shouldn't have been surprised when the secrets she hid from Mr Kapoor came out showing her in the worst possible light and making him extremely angry with her. 

What made it worse was when those who were the reason for her silence changed the narrative making her to be the villain in his life. He wanted her gone from his life now, but she can't leave not when it would mean losing her daughter. 

The odds are not in Priya's favour this time as well. but she got to fight one last time for her family.

Author's Note : 

Not sure what I wrote either ðŸ˜†. This could be my last OS for awhile because I don't think I can write anything on the current track now. 

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

BlurredLines thumbnail

Check it out if you are interested smiley31. If anyone else wanted to be tagged when I post something new let me know smiley20 or you can bookmark my writing index for this show. Where I will update the index each time , I write something new . 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5301037

Edited by BlurredLines - 1 years ago
Rani16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All of your stories are so amazing! I wish the show follows at least one of these tracks!

Thank you for writing this!

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani16

All of your stories are so amazing! I wish the show follows at least one of these tracks!

Thank you for writing this!

Thank you for the lovely feedback âĪïļ. I am glad you liked all my stories so far ðŸĪ—. 

The show should just follow something logical now but they aren't ever going to do that ðŸĪŠ. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Forgot to tag Hinna ðŸ˜† Sorry 

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Amazing 😍 Loved how Nandini got exposed. I am glad Ram and Priya worked together to expose her true face.

LoveMyself_sri thumbnail

This is awesome. Only ur stories are making me connect to the show. These days not understanding what they want to show in the show anymore

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Awesome ðŸ”ĨðŸ”ĨðŸ”Ĩ

Thanks Meri Shibu âĪïļðŸĪ—

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wished the show was like 1 of your stories, amazing planning of Priya.

His turnmoil to go with the plan or support his family.

😭 Poor Ram, well done Priya 👏