Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oho ab sare tumhe hi khojne pdege 🤣 lets ask her too.
Riya when is ur birthday?
It’s like a scavenger hunt 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
oho ab sare tumhe hi khojne pdege 🤣 lets ask her too.
Riya when is ur birthday?
It’s like a scavenger hunt 🤣
well lets see next u need yeshu hriti and aaru. Mera me bata dugi. Tumhara tum bata dogi. Bas 3 eggs find karne he. Come on meghs u can do it. Even ek hint if i remember correctly yeshu and diya in same month and hrits in jan. I think aaru october ya march. 😆
Now am actually wondering agar misha and haseena ko ek room me bandh karo to hoga kya 🤔🤔
Oh btw fan of LOTR? 😲
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
well lets see next u need yeshu hriti and aaru. Mera me bata dugi. Tumhara tum bata dogi. Bas 3 eggs find karne he. Come on meghs u can do it. Even ek hint if i remember correctly yeshu and diya in same month and hrits in jan. I think aaru october ya march. 😆
Yeah hriti is in January 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Now am actually wondering agar misha and haseena ko ek room me bandh karo to hoga kya 🤔🤔
awkward staring 🤣
and baki log? Come on only two more eggs to hunt. U can do it meghs 😆
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Oh btw fan of LOTR? 😲
It’s been a long time since I read the books and I don’t remember much 🤣 so I would say I was a fan but I am not a knowledgeable fan 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
and baki log? Come on only two more eggs to hunt. U can do it meghs 😆
I will find them after I finish my workout 🤣
then misha will get bored and do something that is both stupid and funny 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k