Ok so i came across this video and was flabbergasted, some folks do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0EdU57ijhw&ab_channel=MTV
I wanna know have you guys ever purchased something just because your idol is associated with it or his/her merch
Ok so i came across this video and was flabbergasted, some folks do this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0EdU57ijhw&ab_channel=MTV
I wanna know have you guys ever purchased something just because your idol is associated with it or his/her merch
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I tagged you guys as you are the biggest fans in bwf that i know off😆
Goldie Masala liya tha, packet aisey hi fekna pada 😆
Nope I spend mine pocket money more on food 😋then on anything else.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Goldie Masala liya tha, packet aisey hi fekna pada 😆
Muje laga thumbs up ya dollar vest baniyaan bologe😆
Originally posted by: angels_eyes
Nope I spend mine pocket money more on food 😋then on anything else.
Not even a poster
nope… I have an elder sister and she liked the same boy band…the Backstreet Boys…she would buy the poster…we shared the same room so was a win win for me 😉
you also fall in the category
@Bq KRK la life size poster li hai na😆
Only a poster of Arjun Rampal from like 20 years ago and a life-size fabric of SRK (gifted to me). 😆
![]()
Soft drinks, I purchase depends on SRK's association with the brand
My room is full of Michael Jackson stuff that I don't use anymore
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12