Originally posted by: priya185
come on it’s a hypothetical game not life or death situation 😂
You have no idea how hypercompetitive I am. I can't even take hypothetical risks.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
come on it’s a hypothetical game not life or death situation 😂
You have no idea how hypercompetitive I am. I can't even take hypothetical risks.
Physics : kriti sanon (btech)
Maths : rakul preet (bachelor in mathematics)
Chemistry : disha (btech)
Biology : sunny leone (peadritic nurse dropout)
English : mouni Roy (English honors)
psychology : Shruti Hassan
Akal se toh sab saatvi fail lagte hain esp this new Ananya generation.
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Nahi mujhe fail nahi hona 😆 itne Tejaswi logo se homework nahi karwana😆
Wat about Sonam 😆
same for her too 😆 no exceptions
U didn’t do maths hw so square dosa only for u tat too Sonam made 😆
That's a task for my teacher 😆...But here is the hope that teacher will find it high-fundu and I will get 10/10 for essay question 😎
Jhanvi and Teja can do my maths homework together (and hopefully give my maths teacher a heart attack in the process)😭
Not homework, but I'd let anyone sub for me in gym class 😆
I'm sure they would do everything better compared to my lazy butt 🤣🤣
jhanvi doesn’t know maths? I know teja is poor at mathsOriginally posted by: Mahisa_22
Jhanvi and Teja can do my maths homework together (and hopefully give my maths teacher a heart attack in the process)😭
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DcDskKmFEam/?igsh=MXFmamhjMm5nZ3hodA==
Happy Holi- celebrity pictures...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
24