are are poor you 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The car is moving after long so I need to get used to it again 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
are are poor you 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
The car is moving after long so I need to get used to it again 🤣
I am only noticing that now 🤣🤣 it looks like aang to me 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
are are poor you 🤣
Akele hai toh kyu gum hai 🤣😭
could be i dont know 🤣🤣
me kaha gai ? 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
could be i dont know 🤣🤣
He’s the only bald guy there 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
me kaha gai ? 🤣
Before you came back of course 🤣 abhi nahi
then must be him. Everyone else had a head full of lustrous hair even zuko who got burned 🤣🤣
chalo fir thik he 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
then must be him. Everyone else had a head full of lustrous hair even zuko who got burned 🤣🤣
I’d be very concerned if it wasn’t 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k