New entry …kiske liye Sam ya ginni ? 😆
https://twitter.com/shayranax/status/1563129773877895168?s=21&t=d-zZgT5T-nHQlMzD-f0kbg
He is not a known face, looks almost kiddish . It must be for sam
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
New entry …kiske liye Sam ya ginni ? 😆
https://twitter.com/shayranax/status/1563129773877895168?s=21&t=d-zZgT5T-nHQlMzD-f0kbg
He is not a known face, looks almost kiddish . It must be for sam
yeah 5 minute ke role ke liye koi celebrity to ayegi nahi. Agree with the kiddish part .
Wowwww Ginni🖤🖤🖤🖤
I am hoping for a dance sequence.
How beautifully she has carried out this new dressing style, sleeveless🔥🔥🔥 if now Adi will not melt, I will not watch this serial.🤔😳😆
I don't want Ginni to fall first😡
@sia: tag toh kiya kr yaar, meri almost happy birthday hogayi thi Teri wajah se🤣
A.
GinniAditya relation will also progress!!!!
https://twitter.com/Loveesaga/status/1563029601441288193?s=20&t=YD78zanTRuUGUFL6ezljRQ
New entry …kiske liye Sam ya ginni ? 😆
https://twitter.com/shayranax/status/1563129773877895168?s=21&t=d-zZgT5T-nHQlMzD-f0kbg
The color of his outfit is hurting my eyes!!! Dayan is a stylish woman, she chose a man like this?? Ofcourse she can marry someone like Goldie so anything can be expected from such a woman, Adi was a handsome mistake🤣 And she's gonna pay handsomely for it too🤣
A.
Originally posted by: devashree_h
Doesnt look very smart to me. As in a character who will have gravitas. If Sam's baby's father is some random guy, it will be so under-whelming.😆 This guy is definitely not for Ginni. It needs an actor who can match up to KW's swag, it cant be some random actor.
Dayan's taste is very unpredictable🤷♀️🙄🤔 Adi and him and Goldie😮
A.
Originally posted by: PerfectStart
Wowwww Ginni🖤🖤🖤🖤
I am hoping for a dance sequence.
How beautifully she has carried out this new dressing style, sleeveless🔥🔥🔥 if now Adi will not melt, I will not watch this serial.🤔😳😆
I don't want Ginni to fall first😡
@sia: tag toh kiya kr yaar, meri almost happy birthday hogayi thi Teri wajah se🤣
A.
I dont think Ginni is falling first. It will be Adi. And she does look beautiful. I hope there is a dance sequence.
Originally posted by: PerfectStart
GinniAditya relation will also progress!!!!
https://twitter.com/Loveesaga/status/1563029601441288193?s=20&t=YD78zanTRuUGUFL6ezljRQ
Humey Sam Kamini pasand nehin hain . Usko nikalo jeldi sey aur taiji ko koyi teen zabardast thapad maro
Did adi take both for the reception 🤣🤣🤣