Nahi yaar!! Ranveer Singh se compare maat karo...KV is still much more decent than him.The clothes Ranveer wears are such an eye soar!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi yaar!! Ranveer Singh se compare maat karo...KV is still much more decent than him.The clothes Ranveer wears are such an eye soar!!
I don't think he was drunk but he was quiet and composed.When the cake was cut ...saw him standing behind everybody far away..I found it weird bcoz he is very close to Nidhi.He is a person who does masti with his closed ones.Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
I don’t know how to figure out until they are totally down, Party hai , tho obviously hoga naa
Vidya make a new CC...it's already 148 pages..
Originally posted by: divine_16
Vidya make a new CC...it's already 148 pages..
hey I am outside, hard to make on mobile .. it’s like a regular topic anyone can make it , no special permissions needed
It's okay...when you are back then make it.Originally posted by: Smiley3262017
hey I am outside, hard to make on mobile .. it’s like a regular topic anyone can make it , no special permissions needed
Yeh kya hai...mithai doing groomar with dandiya 🤣Sach mein kamaal ka director hai...it looks so funny.. .
https://twitter.com/NotSoShaleen/status/1562198557465030657?s=20&t=nZNidDdVgMWZJ6ZTz0HapA
Originally posted by: divine_16
Yeh kya hai...mithai doing groomar with dandiya 🤣Sach mein kamaal ka director hai...it looks so funny.. .
https://twitter.com/NotSoShaleen/status/1562198557465030657?s=20&t=nZNidDdVgMWZJ6ZTz0HapA
Deba ne ph, bekar actors, director, trollers ko unki jagah socha hoga 😆
Originally posted by: divine_16
It's okay...when you are back then make it.
FYI.. today lot is going on , I don’t know when I will be back
Originally posted by: Chrisevanfan
Deba ne ph, bekar actors, director, trollers ko unki jagah socha hoga 😆
@ bold Aree dont say this. Didn’t you see how excited she was for his bday and itna genuine and meaningful wish bhi toh kiya 😆
Originally posted by: divine_16
Nahi yaar!! Ranveer Singh se compare maat karo...KV is still much more decent than him.The clothes Ranveer wears are such an eye soar!!
Isiliye I hope aage aisa kuch na mile. But this was his worst style. Pata nahi kya sochke nikla tha