At least Anu won’t be there climbing furniture to rooftops. 😳😀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
At least Anu won’t be there climbing furniture to rooftops. 😳😀
Did she change her genre or I don't think she used to sing this types of song when she was in Saregamapa lil Champs. Also why they are putting same people promo again and again. This is the thing I don't like about Sony focusing on some people and ignore rest.
Don't like it. Sonakshi is way better, IMHO.
She's quite versatile. Decent singer hopefully they won't force her into this style too much. Audience doesn't like it I don't see why they keep pushing it again and again.
thanks for the add.
exited to know that sonakshi is back
I’m curious - previous contestants who have already participated in reality shows (singing and dance), do they stand in long queues hours on end for auditions when it comes to new season of any reality shows???????
OR
Makers see the applications and give them preferences
OR
Makers approach them and have them fill forms as a formality
It's actually a mix of all the things you listed. That era of long standing queues is pretty much gone. These days it's ground auditions in some cities+ digital auditions through clips that the channel asks people to send+ The talent team approaches some popular singers on social media and brings them to add some popular faces among all the participants.
Pls add me back to the II forum altgr, I tried to favorite the forum and I automatically got unsubscribed from the forum 😕
which show he was there before?