Seems like, he has a good classical base. Nice voice.
I hope he does well in the show.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Seems like, he has a good classical base. Nice voice.
I hope he does well in the show.
Saw one promo,name sonakshi.
And its that sonakshi i guess..junior indian idol,saregamapa,i mean i watched her in 4/5 reality show already:/ may be she won indian idol junior or saregamapa- cant remember properly!
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Saw one promo,name sonakshi.
And its that sonakshi i guess..junior indian idol,saregamapa,i mean i watched her in 4/5 reality show already:/ may be she won indian idol junior or saregamapa- cant remember properly!
I also saw that promo today and I'm assuming she is Sonakshi Kar. Let's see
Last time i heard her in saregamapa Lil champs
I guess they shot the theatre round/mega auditions yesterday. Not sure if Vishal Dadlani was there or not.
Originally posted by: mickymouse21
I also saw that promo today and I'm assuming she is Sonakshi Kar. Let's see
Last time i heard her in saregamapa Lil champs
I can recognize her from the post. It is Sonakshi Kar.
Anyway, here is her own Story post:
https://www.instagram.com/stories/real.sonakshi/2909510273185180864/
Sonakshi Kar has already participated in Indian idol junior and Lil’champs???!!!!
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13
Saw one promo,name sonakshi.
And its that sonakshi i guess..junior indian idol,saregamapa,i mean i watched her in 4/5 reality show already:/ may be she won indian idol junior or saregamapa- cant remember properly!
I think she was a runner up or top 5
She hasnt won any show
I’m curious - previous contestants who have already participated in reality shows (singing and dance), do they stand in long queues hours on end for auditions when it comes to new season of any reality shows???????
OR
Makers see the applications and give them preferences
OR
Makers approach them and have them fill forms as a formality
Yes, it is the same one. I remember her from lil champs.Originally posted by: mickymouse21
I also saw that promo today and I'm assuming she is Sonakshi Kar. Let's see
Last time i heard her in saregamapa Lil champs
it stops there. They can’t get an Aru clone - or even PD for that matter. 😀Makers love the word ‘repeat’. Even singing style, II13 will be repeat of II12 😆 (Styles of SMP, Danish, Anjali. Sobbing story like Sawai)