I’m assuming IPAD instructions will work the same as my IPHONE. See if this works. You can see my steps visually. Give it a go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eu4wegtu80uzdp/Gif%20tutorial%20for%20phone.mp4?dl=0
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I’m assuming IPAD instructions will work the same as my IPHONE. See if this works. You can see my steps visually. Give it a go
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0eu4wegtu80uzdp/Gif%20tutorial%20for%20phone.mp4?dl=0
Text
Edit: epic fail 🤦♀️🤣
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Bitch, you watched Naagin and had the audacity to laugh at ME for fan-girling over the CHEEL?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF is this? Is this another show that I was blissfully unaware of?!
Ab ye kya hai 🤣
She is so innocently cute 😆
Watch my tutorial and try again. 😆
Catch u r Legit RIOT
I am laughing like crazy in office 😆
Literally rolling off my chair
..

..
Finally I GOT the HQ gif version
of my fav. Laughing Gif 🥳
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Bitch, you watched Naagin and had the audacity to laugh at ME for fan-girling over the CHEEL?
You deserved to be laughed at you fooker. The cheel and his parivar was CRINGE.
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
🤣🤣🤣🤣
WTF is this? Is this another show that I was blissfully unaware of?!
Naagin season 5. 😳
I loveeeeeed the male lead. He was crazy about her and also a grey character.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
You deserved to be laughed at you fooker. The cheel and his parivar was CRINGE.
Hindi TV Serials Fangirls are EPIC =)) 🤣
..

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
Lemme help you. Anything divided by 0 is a 0. That leaves you with 5+3. #nerdforever😆
Anthing divided by zero is "infinity" not zero.
Anthing multiplied by zero is zero.
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZMiLOYDLI0/? Ab bolo bolo, tell tell ! 🫡 Gifwati ne bola hai , tho kehne ka 😎( 🔪)
12