I have made the the private forum for Indian Idol 13. Please click request join to join.
Tags #12
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I have made the the private forum for Indian Idol 13. Please click request join to join.
Tags #12
man her voice just keeps getting better with age. One of those very few child singer participants who has been consistent with her voice even after growing up
Sonakshi 's promo made me go and watch her audition again 🤩
I am getting old 🤡🤣
Damn you almost tagged the whole forum, superman😆
This season's Salman / Danish, eh?
He seems to have a strong voice, I hope he is versatile
Makers love the word ‘repeat’. Even singing style, II13 will be repeat of II12 😆 (Styles of SMP, Danish, Anjali. Sobbing story like Sawai)