Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sanjinimala
Beautiful! Loved it 😃
Thank you!
Lovely yaar , I have missed this.
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Lovely yaar , I have missed this.
Thank You! I honestly used to write a lot yaar, not just for IF but for self as well. But due to other engagements now, getting time to write is a little difficult. 😭 I really hope to start again and post things on IF.
Originally posted by: sisodia_shefali
nice poem
well i think little of every thing is what happiness is 😊
So true ….life is full is little things that’s what is real happiness 🤗
Beautifully penned! Happiness is indeed more than just an emotion.. sometimes it's a person, sometimes it's a place