🤣 doesn't work for me like that.. I write very slowOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Watch an ITV show 🤣. You will get so frustrated with the show that you end up writing anything to forget it 😆.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🤣 doesn't work for me like that.. I write very slowOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
Watch an ITV show 🤣. You will get so frustrated with the show that you end up writing anything to forget it 😆.
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🤣 doesn't work for me like that.. I write very slow
I am more of fast writer but if I got stuck. It might take months before I update 🤣. Hence some of my FF are still ongoing 😆.
I last updated my FF chapter a year agoOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
I am more of fast writer but if I got stuck. It might take months before I update 🤣. Hence some of my FF are still ongoing 😆.
A completed Two Shot added to the list
Love and Trust : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/bade-achhe-lagte-hain-2/5301844/raya-ts-love-and-trust-final-part-page-4-30-8-22
A new OS added
A new OS series
Stranded in What- IF's : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5303360#161760338
MicroTales : Originals Fictions
Hello, shello, IFians, readers and writers! Here we are again with a brand new initiative! To make a good story, writers add a healthy dose of...
498