Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
try and try one day u will succeed 🤣
I hope you’re right 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
try and try one day u will succeed 🤣
I hope you’re right 🤣
🤣 same 🤣Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
kumbhmela moment. I never had such a dream either 🤣🤣
Now opposite of that many times 🤣🤣
thanku thanku 🤣
haan, koshish karne walo ki kabhi haar nahi hotiOriginally posted by: Abhaythevampire
try and try one day u will succeed 🤣
hum aaj raat ko likhe? I believe ye story writing me u have understood ke me procrastination town ki princess hu. Queen to hrits thi he and rahegi 

bilkul unme se ek sapna esi faltu cheeje bolne valo ko jorse laat marne ka b he 🤣🤣
i should have known 🤣

aur agar ho bhi jaye to firse koshish kar lena 🤣🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
haan, koshish karne walo ki kabhi haar nahi hoti
ekdum same to shame 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hum aaj raat ko likhe? I believe ye story writing me u have understood ke me procrastination town ki princess hu. Queen to hrits thi he and rahegi
Whatever works best for you 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k