my sole dream was to …. well i dont have sole dream. I have many dreams 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hate the phrase “every girl’s sole dream is to get married” so much🤣🤪🐷
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
my sole dream was to …. well i dont have sole dream. I have many dreams 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I hate the phrase “every girl’s sole dream is to get married” so much🤣🤪🐷
kumbhmela moment. I never had such a dream either 🤣🤣Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
IKR!! I never once had that dream I've seen my sister's getting married since I was 5🤔
Now opposite of that many times 🤣🤣
scripted lines for basic aunties meghs. Ignore kar ignore 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’ve only been to 2 of my cousins weddings and I still don’t have this dream 🤣 I heard neha Kakkar say this line in superstar singer today and had to rant about it 🤡🤣
Hello public good morning!
I am loving this vacation🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
my sole dream was to …. well i dont have sole dream. I have many dreams 🤣🤣
I also have many dreams 🤣
aur kya! Ek se ye man manta kaha he 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
scripted lines for basic aunties meghs. Ignore kar ignore 🤣🤣
I’m trying my best 🤣
Good good 🤣
try and try one day u will succeed 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
aur kya! Ek se ye man manta kaha he 🤣🤣
Hain na 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k