Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I liked her in Ghoomar. But her expressions were very robotic. Like she seemed so focused on getting the steps correct, that she forgot to emote and didn't seem like she was actually enjoying dancing for her piya-ji.
Thank you for the tag.I used to not like her at all in the beginning as I used to like Sonam and her pairing with Ranbir a lot. 🤦♀️I only warmed up to her after Ranveer and her married but still I just cannot enjoy her acting no matter how much ever I try🤕🤷♀️
Some of her songs from my playlist:😇
Why didn't you tag me?
I'm her biggest fan!!!
Hurt....
Gussa nahi karte, mujhe nahi tha pata
You can share if you want 👍🏼
Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n
hey Guddu, thanks for the tag but lemme tell you that I'm not fond of Deepika.😆 Quite the contrary, rather, especially after joining this forum and learning more about her overenthusiastic PR.
she's featured in a bunch of lovely songs though, and I second most of what others have already posted. here goes one of my favorites that I took a liking to recently. :)
Oh there is DP also in this song?😲☺️😆
hey you. :) It's an eyeful for both parties. 😉
King video/ pictures leaked from Cape Town- Shah Rukh Khan and Deepika Padukone https://x.com/shadabpost/status/2049896532330385798
Deepika Padukone for Hilton new picture and video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAl1o9Dbb1o
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/deepika-padukone-paid-7-times-less-than-allu-arjun-for-raaka-shocking-pay-gap-reports-explode-online_233521
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/a-little-too-much-violence-prakash-padukones-honest-verdict-on-son-in-law-ranveer-singhs-dhurandhar_234925
We have yet to see a Big Blockbuster from her, she is in news for all the wrong reasons. Her Attitude problem has swept away all the work coming...
81