Posted: 1 years ago

Happy jaamashtami 🦚

Today episode a good yvaani scene 

Manlini does not matter 😛
49289224-4B25-49AE-826A-9323CF055C73.jpeg

Sutapasima thumbnail

Summary of episode 18 Aug 2022

Banni mops up Yuvan’s soiling the floor , Alpana humiliates Banni but Yuvan showers Banni with so much love care n tender affection and care that Banni feels it was worth it . 
Alpana is shocked and disgusted as she discovers her designer scarf was used as mop. 

Yuvan shares his fears with Dadu sa. He calms him and reassures him. Asks him tk get ready in time for mooh dikhayi ritual.

Banni gets her kitchen , spices and utensils delivered at R mansion so that she could carry on BCHD business n fulfill her mother’s dreams . In the kitchen she starts her work with expertise . All the other cooks n servants are impressed . 
Alpana and Charmi arrive in kitchen and try to disrupt her work . Banni states her mother’s dreams will not be allowed to be interrupted by anybody . Manin8 reaches kitchen n supports Banni n reprimands Alpana .

Later Manini shares her larger plot to throw out Banni .

Alpana and Charmi and Viraj and impressed. 
precap

Banni is shocked to find her tiffin boxes are lying undelivered . Manini waits with the entire family for dhamakedaar mooh dikhayi ritual for YuvAnni  . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Yvaani scene ❤️ Was such a nice one 🥰

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

Yvaani scene ❤️ Was such a nice one 🥰

That was the only watchable segment today.

Dadusa is getting on my nerves. Yaar yeh banni ko le aaya yuv ko protect karne keliye aur abhi banni se hi chhupa Raha.....Pota khud horror movie ka character ban chuka hai aur yeh bekar sa mobile pe horror movie wali bahane banane me dimag laga raha....

( You understand Hindi nah ? If not, lemme know, I vl translate 🤗 )

Edited by stormborn - 1 years ago
Red_eyes94 thumbnail

Friday episode was the best 

Yvaan from best friend to best husband 😍❤️🥰 same for baani 

Omg the way he surprised her 🤩

I’m enjoying the show after yvaani marriage 

I forget malani and her nonsense 😒

Must watch 8/19 episode 

I just love when Yvaan calls baani dulhaan 🥰 the way she looks 😘 last night while watching the episode I was thinking of the song kaun tujhe yu pyar karrega from ms dhoni 

Precap is just for trp nothing like will happen 

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

366EDC94-D338-43C2-BA53-444B627A5ECC.jpegA must watch for Yvaan 👍

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

9EBDC15F-8A7E-433F-9FCE-F1BF0FFCC925.jpegEpisode 

Sutapasima thumbnail

All tender romantic beautiful scenes of YuvAnni are interspersed with Yuvan lashing out at Banni and his panic attacks and violence. I am now getting bored .

Red_eyes94 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sutapasima

All tender romantic beautiful scenes of YuvAnni are interspersed with Yuvan lashing out at Banni and his panic attacks and violence. I am now getting bored .

What could be the reason for the attacks may be mediocre 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94

What could be the reason for the attacks may be mediocre 

Mentally unstable Yuvan goes flip flop flip flop Uska romance woh khub bhool jata hai .,like does he have no feelings for her ?? Why does he forget it the moment he finds something amiss with anything related to his mom . Kya hai yaar ? Sheer nonsense .