Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://twitter.com/CoutureIsBeyond/status/1559882740694228992?s=20&t=dpbf9ZGq7xZbZt1KiYqMpw
Michelle Yeoh looking amazing.
Has anyone on here tried making homemade cauliflower Mac and cheese? Did it turn out good?! Care to share the recipe? I know I can look it up on Insta but mujhe tum kambaqto par zyada bharosa hai.
^^^forgot to add 💕💕💕 as rishwat. Gracias
Originally posted by: Supari_khala
Has anyone on here tried making homemade cauliflower Mac and cheese? Did it turn out good?! Care to share the recipe? I know I can look it up on Insta but mujhe tum kambaqto par zyada bharosa hai.
I have only tried making cauliflower fried rice and that tasted horrible 🙈.
This actor was in thappad movie too with tapsee
https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1560190631326384133?t=cJX3aGeJguwtTyz6TmmhHg&s=19
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0