Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Hey..did u try recording via laptop? Do give a try. For me ..my phone doesn't work for reverb. Laptop is better. 

My hubby would not let me open any other things rather than study and work πŸ˜†

Mera daant khaane ka koi mood nahi hai abhi πŸ˜†

Phone is the best option for me. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

After 15 tries the actual duets I wanted to record sounded so bad that I ended up singing a song of another jodi and submitted after 3 tries. Now I am done with recording on this reverb.πŸ€ͺ

I can feel you bee. Cz I am facing the issue of volume  going up and down even without me moving or moving my phone at all. Now my hand hurts holding phone in stationary position

Billi you were absolutely right πŸ‘πŸΌ reverb actually sucks πŸ˜‘

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

After 15 tries the actual duets I wanted to record sounded so bad that I ended up singing a song of another jodi and submitted after 3 tries. Now I am done with recording on this reverb.πŸ€ͺ

I can feel you bee. Cz I am facing the issue of volume  going up and down even without me moving or moving my phone at all. Now my hand hurts holding phone in stationary position

@bold I second you .reverb spoilt my second song in Antakshari by adding its own disturbances , am sure I got big zero for that part . πŸ˜‘

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

Ok, I'm the one thinking to quit this time The site keeps speeding up the song randomly and eating up parts. Normally it isn't this bad... I can get something half-decent within a few tries, but this time I've already tried almost 20 times and still almost nothing can be heard properly

Now my voice is hoarse and I'm exhausted

Wondering if I should even bother sending πŸ˜ͺ

Reverb is not good. 
it lowers the volume on its own and judges must be thinking I lowered my voice /lost my voice or stopped in the middle  πŸ˜’ . Well it’s all reverb playing up . I have no control over it . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I won’t be participating anymore . But would be here to vote for all the amazing singers. 

Koeli thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

I also had all kinds of problems, horrible cold and cough, scratchy voice, the duets I initially wanted to sing not coming out ok after many tries all one after another since had no time before the last minute, i.e., late last night because of a very abnormally heavy workload which involves using my voice all the time πŸ˜­ and ended up singing something else, not great but sent anyway one day late!!! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Even I can barely speak now but still had to somehow go to work and teach!!!

This is all getting far too challenging for a poor soul like me!

But so looking forward to hearing you all!!!πŸ€—

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

of course you should send. 

for what it's worth, 99% of my focus has been on the recordreverb site and trying to sing in a way that it doesn't mess up my voice, not that I found what the trick is. I feel like I have to restrain myself, resulting in a rather stilted suboptimal effect. 

all of my submissions were way below par, especially the 2nd one where I could not even recognize my voice... but had to go with it because I did not have time or energy to keep trying. One of the songs even had me sounding nasal, perhaps the only time anyone had told me that. I deleted all my songs because I was not proud of them. 

at this stage, I am in it for the feedback. I figure it can only help.

Exactly same experience as you Birdie, ditto especially the having to restrain oneself bit and the resultant stilted suboptimal with no laye (lol hindi) or gamakas since singing in such a restricted manner!! I also deleted all my songs!!! 

Bee222 thumbnail

Aww bee tc . For me reverb cuts my voice in between so I constantly have to hold my phone steady and constantly tap on it to keep reverb window active. Its a hassle n it keeps on increasing tempo at some parts even turn your volume up n down automatically. 

I asked for deadline for the same reason as 5 recordings down my voice sounded super tired n I gave up yesterday night. 

Haina smiley18 you can't hold it too close or it glitches, you can't hold it too far or it doesn't catch the sound  I swear my boss has lesser tantrums than this website 😭

Kuch na kuch to humesha hi it messes up, but yesterday it was just hopeless. Like 80% of the song was pure static 😩 Just a few words idhar udhar could be heard πŸ˜ͺ

It's a good thing I made that last attempt and it worked. Nahi to I had no hopes 

Bee222 thumbnail

Hi5 Darshi βœ‹ Jo tu mera humdard hai πŸ˜­β€οΈ

Mere baad wale recordings I just kept the phone on a chair and sat on the floor singing to it. Coz I was so exhausted it was taking all my energy just to sing, phone pakadne ki energy nahi thi

Felt like banging my head against that chair a few times πŸ€£

And I ended up changing my song too. Wish I could've sung it πŸ₯Ί but kuch bhi sunayi nahi de raha tha uska πŸ₯Ί