Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam-Anugun SS Chap 36 updated - Page 12

Posted: 1 years ago

I loved it...its really amazing one...thank god I felt relieved by reading this...

Originally posted by Suhani2

Chapter 23: PPE (planning, plotting and executing)

After dinner Anubhav makes her sit while he cleans up the terrace, the proceed to the room when they see the whole gang waiting in the room.

Anu: aap log yaha kya kar rahe ho aur yeh Baccha party abhi tak kyun jaagi hui hai.

Ridz: Mumma apne papa se friendship Karli.

Yug: Friendship?

Champ: ha papa, chachu ne kaha tha ki mein aur Ridz jitna bhi fight kare, we must stay together

Yug: ohhhhh…..

Anubhav: isme kya ohhhhhh, baacho ko aacha hi sikhaya hai maine.

GC: toh tum dono ko bhi baccho se kuch sikhna chahiye

Khushi: kya chachu?

GC: yahi ki we must stay together.

GG: Anubhav, please let me to the bed please, I can’t stand long on my feet.

Anubhav: oh, sorry totally forgot about it.

Anubhav makes her sit comfortably and then when everyone is settled, they discuss the wedding themes again and everything. Gungun forgot all her tension and was enjoying the moments and Anubhav was observing the carefree nature of hers, its being he had seen her like this, they way she was before. It was very late at night and neeti brought snacks and coke for all and the youngster party was in full mood when Gungun phones rings and Anubhav has her phone nearby and he sees the name on the phone and he gets sad.

GG: kiska phone hai?

Anubhav: Dr Veer Wadhwa

GG looks at GC and ask them if they know and they just shrug their shoulders, she takes the phone from Anubhav and goes out to the balcony.

GG over the phone: Hello

Veer: how are you?

GG: what?

Veer: not what, I asked how are you?

GG: tum theek ho? Tum puch rahe ho.

Veer: kamaal hai accident hua tha na  isliye pucha

GG: Ohhhh, I am good, phone kyun kiya

Veer: I need to plan a date

GG: WHAT?? She said so loudly that everyone looks at her,she sees them say sorry and then and again continue, “date, pagal ho kya?”

Veer: Pagal kyun ek date plan karne mein pagal kyun, Raashi ka birthday aa raha hai toh date toh plan karni padegi na.

GG realized: Shit, mein toh bhu hi gayi, oh toh Raashi ke liye date plan karni hai.

Veer: ha toh tumhe kya laga?

GG: Raashi hi lagi aur kaun lagega.

Veer: Tum na subah se bahut wierd behave kar rahi ho, please Shyam uncle se apna checkup karva dena.

GG: just shut up, mujhe laga ki tum apna role kuch zyada hi seriously le rahe ho isliye

Veer: Tumhe Date pe kyun leke jaao, tum duniya ki sabse boring insaan ho.

GG: Very funny, she sees Anubhav coming, "Anubhav aa raha hai Acting start kar dena” Aacha toh kyun pucha ki mere favourite flowers kaunse hai?”

Veer: Date pe dene ke liye

GG: Date pe? Dekho, suno mein na abhi bahut control kar rahi hu ki mera gussa tumpe na nikle toh faltu kyun kar rahe ho

Anubhav hears this and stops, “Date pe… he becomes too inquisitive to listen to the conversations, while the GC gang is also trying to listen to the conversation and to look at Anubhav expression.

Veer: tumne toh kaha tha ki tum dinner ke baare mein sochogi

GG: meine kaha tha soch ke bataugi, abhi socha nahi hai,waise mana karne wali thi  par since tumne meri help ki aur care ki, give a days  time I will think I will still think and let you know abhi na chavi ki shaadi hai

Veer video calls her, GG looks at the reflection on the phone of everyone and picks up the call

GG: Kya hai

Veer: pata hai ki Chaavi ki shaadi hai, isliye abhi se puch raha hu taaki tumhe shaadi ke waqt disturb na karu.

GG: fine, its I like stargazer lilies

Anu: favourite flower bhi bata diya, aise kaise mujhe batane mein mujhe use 2 ghante plead karna pada tha aur isne sirf ek video call kiya aur usne bata diya, itni fast pata hai ki 21 century ki hai but phir bhi.

Soch kuch Anu, yeh toh flowers tak pauch gaya aur tu abhi bhi sorry pe atka hai. Jaldi

GC gang was looking at Anu and was silently laughing looking at his state, but was feeling a little bad too coz how much his heart is breaking from inside looking At veer with GG.

GC: Veer, kitna aacha hai kitna soch raha hai, ki gungun busy hogi toh abhi se sab kuch set kar raha hai date ke liye.

Yug: Ha chachu aur GG aur Veer ek saath kitne aache lag rahe hai na, uski dressing sense, uski style statement sab kuch kitna aacha hai.

Neeti: aur GG also looks so good new style and short hair and those glasses, wow its like both the Jodi are made in heaven hai

Anu: Bhabhi aapko lagta hai ki Gungun iske saath khush rahegi, dekho na kitna ladai kar rahe hai

GC: Tujhe lagta hai yeh dono ek saath khush nahi rahege?

Anu: nahi

Yug: Kyun? Tujhe aisa kyun laga?

Ankit: Ha Annu bhai, dono smart hai, intelligent hai.

Anu: Woh toh mein bhi hu.

GC: Kya?

Anu: Matlab….

Yug:Dekh, rehna de tera joh bhi matlab ho. Hum chahte hai ki Gungun ko abhi settle ho gaana chahiye, hum uske family hai toh hum nahi sochege toh kaun sochega.

Anu: meri family bhi is veer ki deewani hai, hai kya is veer mein joh mujhe mein nahi, looks hai mein bhi toh handsome dikhata hu,chalo handsome nahi theek toh dikhta hu. Smart mein bhi hu, Scientist hu, Aur……

Yug snaps his fingers and break him out of the trance, Anubhav was obviously getting irritated now

Anu: aap sab please ab bahar jaayege mujhe neend aa rahi hai.

Gc: arey,lekin

Anu: chachu please

GC: Acha theek hai

They leave from there and GG also gives a thumbs up to veer and cuts the call and goes in, she sees him sitting with Ridz and Champ and playing with them she joins them

Anu: Khatam ho gaya call

GG: yeah, kyun

Anu: kuch nahi here take your medicines and go freshen up.

Anu: mujhe aap dono ki help chaiye?

Champ: Secret mission?

Anu: yes, toh suno kya karna hai ……….

Ridz: Okay papa, lekin kaise ……

GG comes back and ask: what you guys doing?

Ridz: Nth Mumma just playing with papa

Champ: Beautiful, aaj aap hume bed stories please read kareji?

GG: Sure, cmon go to your room and brush your teeth fast I will be there in 10 min.

They run to the room, GG looks at Anubhav and he ask her to sit on the chair and she does, he sits on the floor and opens the bandage again and apply medications and wraps it again.

Anu: waise ek Question puchu, sahi sahi jawab dogi?

GG: depends on the Question

Anu: Us Veer ko itni asaani se apne fav flowers data diye aur mujhe 2 ghante plead  karna pada tha.

GG: woh isliye kyunki tab hum husband -wife the na toh intezaar karwana Patni ka haq hota hai, aur veer ne meri kitni help ki thi Delhi mein bhi aur yaha bhi toh bata diya.

Anu very softly: the nahi hai, pati-patni hai.

GG: Sorry tumne kuch kaha.

Anu: nahi kuch nahi, Jaao lekin aaram se Bacche wait kar rahe hai.

Gungun and Neeti Bhabhi both makes the children sleep.

Neeti: Gungun shayad tumse aache tarah se baat nahi hui lekin, I am sorry for ever doubting you. I know its late to say this, but I am sorry for everything I said to you.

GG: Bhabhi its fine, I am sorry too Anubhav and I should have come clean after the mandir thing, but we didn’t maybe due to the fear that what will happen, and we were wrong too.

Neeti: so why are you angry with Anubhav?

GG: I am angry because he didn’t trust me, Shaadi hui, tab shayad joh bhi haalat ho I accepted that my fate but he got married to Akriti

Duniye ke taane sune aur Shaadi mein jab mein aayi toh laga aaj Anubhav shayad apni sacchai man le, par nahi kiya, papa ke death ke baad jab hosh nahi tha aur I drowned he told me he will never leave me along but left RV ki blackmailing I wanted to run away from here so that he will be peaceful with Akriti then he told me that he has feelings for me, uske samne sindoor mitaya tha, tab kaha ki go ahead agar mera mara hua muh dekna chahti ho, Dr Maya aayi usne sunaya, Akriti peecha hi nahi chod rahi thi

She wanted to know who my husband was but how should I tell her that Anubhav is my husband I tried to tell Anubhav to make her understand that stop going around telling everyone about my marriage, she is your wife and he tells me I am his wife, chalo okay maan liya agle hi pal theervi ke din he didn’t even get up to perform the pooja and Akriti again started her drama, RV came he blackmailed and I gave up to make sure he doesn’t destroy Anubhav. I sacrificied and he misunderstood me, then I committed suicide thinking atleast everyone will be happy but god also don’t care, we confessed our love and went to Mumbai celebrated our life for few days, GC gang joined and we enjoyed and then Akriti came and you know the rest.

Neeti: I am sorry, shayad Akriti ke chakkar mein maine Anubhav ka dard joh tadap hai tumhari liye dekh hi nahi paayi.

GG: I love Anubhav par agar woh purani gungun ban bhi jaau aur agar phir koi misunderstanding hui toh aage kya? Isliye nahi sakte, I cant go through heartbreak again.

Unknown to them the GC gang and Anubhav was hearing from outside. They look at Anubhav and he has tears in his eyes, he was unknown about RV blackmail till today, he was unknown of the fact that she was doing all these to keep him safe. He felt helpless. Anubhav left for his room and GC gang followed him. He was angry, hurt and blamed himself

GC: Annu please shant ho jaa

Anu: chachu, I was blaming the family when I was responsible for everything, I should have tried to find out about RV, I didn’t do anything I humiliated her, I…. i…. I am a mess, I need air and he leaves from there.

GG returns to her room and sees that he is not there, she tries to call him but it just rings, she tries again and this time she hears the ringtone, and he enters the room. His eyes are sad, and she is trying to decipher him

GG; kuch hua hai kya?

Anu: Nahi kuch nahi kyun?

GG: tumhari aakhein

Anu: I am just tired here, let me help you and elevate your leg.

He helps her to the bed and elevate her legs, she wants to say something, but he just says good night switches off the light and got to his side of the bed.

Next day its Chavi Engagement, the whole house is busy in preparing and GG is in the room finishing up her conference when Sargam comes

Sargam: tum busy ho?

GG: Nahi Aunty mein bus yeh khatam kar rahi thi aur phir mujhe doctor ke paas bhi toh jaana hai aaj. Kuch kaam tha?

Sargam: Hume yeh kehna tha ki aaj tum thoda jaldi aa jaati toh kya tum chavi ki taiyaar kar sakti ho, woh kya hai ki hum sab busy hoge aur Chaavi ke paas koi nahi hoga isliye

GG: okay, I can do that don’t worry.

GC gang along with Veer has already plotted the moves so in afternoon when GG left for the Appointment, and Anu was busy in decoration. GC ask Chavi to start her part of the role.

Chaavi: Papa, aapko pata hai k Dr Veer Aaj Engagement mein aane wale hai?

Anu stops what he was doing

Anu: woh kyun aa raha hai?

Yug; arey usne GG ki kitni help ki thi aur waise bhi woh hamara guest hai, suna nahi tha kal jab usne kaha ki use pata hai ki chavi ki wedding hai.

Chavi; Aur who humari side se nahi aa raha hai?

Ankit: matlab

Chaavi: woh ladke wale ki side se aa raha hai, Dhruv ka friend hai woh

Anu: yeh sabka “friend” hai kya, aisa kya hai usme ki har koi uska friend hai.

GC: tujhe kya, chalo aacha hai koi GG ko company toh dega warna agar hum sab rasmo mein busy hoge toh use company kaun deta, who toh akele reh jaati.

Anu gets too irritated and go from there. In evening GG is wearing the dress Sargam aunty gave her, it’s a simple pink lehenga with Floral dupatta and floral blouse. Anubhav enters the room and is mesmerized looking at her, she has a minimal make up and she was getting Ridz ready into something similar

Anu: kya baat hai like mother, like daughter waise Ridz aapki mumma ka aaj aise bhi boring chashmish banke ghumne ka iraada hai yeh kuch change milega.

GG: Ridz aapne papa se keh dena ki jab aapki mumma neeche aayegi tab dekh le

Anu: Ridz, tumhari mumma se keh dena ki woh toh dekh lege but agar company chahiye toh mujhe se keh de mein de duga.

GG: Ridz aapne papa…

Ridz: Stop, aap dono yaha hai so talk to each other, mumma I am going to champs room.

As soon as she leaves GG holds Anubhav collar and says

GG: mein boring lagti hu tumhe,

Anu: Boring ho toh ho, isme kya

GG: mein boring nahi hu

Anu: toh prove karo

GG: why should I prove you anything and dekh lena jab mein neeche aaugi toh ladko ki yu snapping her fingers yu line lag jaayegi and she goes near his ears and whispers, kahi aisa na ho ki kisi ka Dil mere pe aa jaaye, Mr Anubhav Kulshreshth,phir tumhara kya hoga.

Anubhav and her are so close that he is unable to resist her and push her Against the wall and holds her shoulder and pulls her towards her, they are so near to each other and the passion is seen in Anubhav eyes.

Anu: Dil aur kisi aur ka mein aane hi nahi duga 

GG: Dekh lege and she is about to walk but he pulls her doori and she stops midway

Screen freezes.

GC gang and Anugun scenes are totally in a flow that we wanted from the show makers to deliver someday but they failed miserably but you passed with 100%. I just love your fantastic storytelling.Woh kehte hai na ki Mai tumhare storyline ki wakai mein mureed ho gayi hu. Thanks a lot Dear. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank u suhani u give all lines to any that i wanted to listen from ani

Ur story is amazing saari show ki negativity nikal deti h ue story

Such a shame on vankar and their writer jb pata tha show 6 months hi chalna h to kuch accha dikhadete taaki audience yaad to rkhti show ko

Chapter 24: Masti, Magic and Stolen Moments.

Anubhav pulls her back and back hugs her and whispers in her ears: Challenge kar rahi ho?

GG closes her eyes coz the proximity is affecting her a lot and her heartbeat is too fast, he places his hand on her heart

Anu: Dil ki dhadkan se nahi lagta ki yeh kisi aur ke liye itni zor se dhadkega. Your heartbeat is only for me and mine for yours.

GG: wrong, my heart beats for some else too, and she turns and looks into his eyes. Find out for whom and correct answer you will win a prize you have till night’s time And she is about to leave when she turns again

GG: oh, I forgot one more thing, she pulls him closer, looksinto his eyes and kisses him and says: challenge accepted

Anubhav stands still, GG takes advantage of it and pusheshim out of the room and closes the door behind her. Anubhav goes down and GC sees him like a wanderer roaming around the house.

GC: kya hua, meri Beti ki shaadi hai aur tu aise kyun aatma ki tarah behave kar raha hai.

Anu: She kissed me.

GC: who kissed you

Anu looks at GC and realized what he said, GC folds his hand and ask him again

Anu: kiss, who will kiss me?

GC: Exactly isliye puch raha hu, kisme itni himmat aayi joh tujhe kiss kiya.

Anu: aapka kehne ka kya matlab hai Chachu, aap toh aise reh rahe ho, jaise kisne mujhe kiss nahi kiya ho.

GC: kisisne kiss hai kya tujhe, hmmmmm…...

Anu: Ha, kiya hai

GC: kaun badnaseeb hai jisko yeh mauka mila?

Anu: chachu aap na……

Anubhav was going to say something when Divya Chachi comes there

Divya: Arey aap yaha kya kar rahe ho? Dhruv aa gaya hai swagat karna hai uska, chalo. They all gather at the front door to welcome Dhruv and hisfamily. Dhruv, a handsome guy, very noble and very smart intelligent person, who is a mix of smart aswell as sanskaari, Chavi and his is the first love marriage in the family well technically its Anugun but never had the proper wedding and all so Chavi and Dhruv meet through common friends and totally hitof in the first meeting, they dated for almost a year, both family met , loved each other and here they are.

Chaavi never had love experiences but have seen the look his brother gives to GG even after so many years with the separation, the glint in his eyes, wheneverGG is near, or the feelings of hers being nearby, chavi could see the same in Dhruvs eyes.

Dhruv is being introduced to so many people, there is a meet and greet happening when GG comes down and God, she looks beautiful. Anubhav eyes are transfixed on her and boy she was right, he can’t take his eyes off her. GG sees him and walk towards and ignore her and walk past him and goes to Chavis side.

Dhruv: kya Annu Bhaiya, aap toh use aise Ghur rahe ho jaise aapki na ho.

Anu: Pata nahi hai ya nahi hai par hogi toh meri hi.

Chavi brings GG to meet Dhruv

Chavi: Dhruv yeh hai Gungun, my best friend aur Ridz ki mom.

Dhruv: Hello Mam, nice to meet you

GG: Mam??? Please stick to Gungun, and congrats wish you all the luck and thank you for keeping Chavi so happy.

Chavi: oh god, please normal insaano ke tarah meet karo.

They both laugh,

GG: point Noted, anyways enjoy I will see you later.

Dhruv: Good choice Annu bhai, her name is enough in business world to make someone so scared, the image built in business world is commendable.

GG is busy with other people when Veer stands behind her,

Veer: you looking beautiful

GG looks at him: Tum, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Actually tumhe invte kisne kiya? Jaan le lugi uski.

Veer: chaavi ki engagement mein aaya hu tumhe company dene.

GG: kisi paagal kutte ne kata hai kya ki mujhe tumhari company chahiye.

Veer: Plan toh yahi tha na?

GG: plan kaunsa plan?

Veer tells her the plan in his ears and Anubhav sees them together.

Anubhav: yeh veer doctor hi hai na, Jahan dekho who waha hota hai. Lagta hai mera plan shuru karne ka time aa gaya hai.

He calls the two minions and says them to start the plan.

FLASHBACK:

Anu: yes, kal aap dono ko na Mummna/Beautiful ke saath rehna hai aur koi aur uske pass ho toh waha

se leke jaana

Ridz: par kyun Papa?

Anu: “kyun,kyun kaise batao ki agar mumma koi aur milega toh papa kya karege”

Ridz: Papa, kya?

Anu: nahi kuch nahi yeh game hai joh jeetega

Ridz: okay papa.

Anu calls the minion gang and tells them to start the plan.

Ridz goes to GG when she is talking to Veer, and she pretends she is not feeling well

Ridz: Mumma, I am not feeling good.

GG panics a bit: What happened, did you and Champ eat anything from outside.

Ridz: no just a bit tired can you put me to sleep.

GG: okay but first we will ask dadi to make some herbal medicine for you okay.

Ridz takes GG with her and Ridz looks at her father who facepalms himself, he has to save his own daughter from her mother because he knows once maa makes a kadha for her, how difficult it is going to be for her to swallow, so he runs in the direction fo GG and Ridz and skids and stands infront of her and GG gets scared and shocked seeing him

GG: yeh kya tha?

Anu: woh…… woh mujhe laga meri beti ko meri zarurat hai isliye aise bhaag ke aaya.

GG: aur tumhe aise kyun laga?

Anu: woh…. Dekho na itni udaas lag rahi hai , looking at Ridz and so I thought I was needed

GG: waise she is not feeling well so I was talking her to Sargam Aunty for some homemade remedies

Anu: kyun kya hua?

Ridz: papa mujhe bahut tired feel ho raha hai isliye, papa aap mujhe tuck in kar sakte ho?

GG: ha please Anubhav can you tuck her in, I have some guest to attend to.

Anu giving up and saying: sure, why not and takes her from there.

Anubhav to himself: yeh toh mere pe hi bhari pad raha hai,kuch aur karna padega.

Anubhav again goes out and stands near GG, who is with Chavi and says: Gungun, ek minute zara yaha aana please.

GG excuses herself and goes with Anubhav, they go to his room and Anubhav abruptly stops.

GG: Kya hua, why are you standing like a statue, what work you had?

Anu: woh I wanted to say that Ridz ko sula day hai.

GG: toh yeh batane tum mujhe room mein leke aaye, are you crazy?

Anu: ha toh neeche tumhe sunai nahi deta isliye.

GG: kyun, I am not deaf

Anu: yeah but there were so many people down there so

GG: ho gaya, can I go now

Anu: No……… he literally screams and GG gets scared

GG: woah, what was that ab kya hua?

Anu: woh maine na Chavi ke liye gift liya tha, I need you to have a look at it, please

GG: you want me to look at your gift?

Anu: yes

GG: why?

Anu: coz you know what kind I give right?

GG remembers the hair band and relief spray gift

GG: your choice was not always bad; the snow globe was a good one.

Anubhav shows her the gift and she gives thumbs up and about to leave, but Anubhav has to stop her so he pulls him and due to unbalance of her heels and they both falls on the bed. Anubhav and GG both shared an eyelock, the wind is blowing, they are so lost into each other’s eyes, he pulls the lock of the hair which was disturbing him in seeing her beautiful brown eyes. His touch was sending so many electric currents in her body, her heart was literally beating out of her body so fast and so loud, he takes her hand and kisses it, he caress her hand without breaking the eye contact, he touches her lips with his finger. He bites his lips playing lag jaa gale in background he kisses her forehead why she grabs his sherwani like her life depended on it, she closes her eyes to feel the warmth of his lips and they let their lips devour each other, letting their infatuation getting the best of them.

The break the kiss but haven’t had enough of each other, so they give in and they hug each other and stay for a while, but they are disturb by the door knocking and GG gets into her sense and just run down avoiding all the voice who was calling her, she goes out and sits in her car.

GG to herself:  what was that, how can I become se weak whenever he is near me, she wipes her tears,No gungun not again, you are are moving too fast, no GG get a grip dnt fall weak, breath in and breath out and wipe your face, you looking so stupid shelooks into the mirror and remove the emergency make up kit in her car and fixes her makeup and leave.

Meanwhile Anu in his room is thinking about the moment, and didnt know whether to be sad or happy. So he decide to think  about all this later and goes down for the engagement and at the same time GG also enters and they are again in front of each other but avoiding each other’s gaze because they know if they look into each other’s eyes, they surely wont be able to stop themselves again.

Veer comes at the correct time to avoid the awkwardness and GG goes woth him.

Anu to himself: yeh veer hamesha kyun galat time pe aajaata hai, ab ek plan to flop ho gaya but I have my best weapon Champ.

He goes to champ and ask him to go for part 2. Champ goes to GG and takes her hand and literally pulls her and walks away. Champ looks at Anu and gives a thumbs up and GG sees this in the mirror and understand what the minions were trying to do so she also know how to payback

GG sits down in front of champ and purposely eat the icecream, while Chamo looks at her

Champ: Beautiful even I want ice cream

GG: Okay I will give you the ice cream plus this chocolates but you will have to answer one question to me

Champ: what Question?

GG: tumahare Chachu ke saath kya kar rahe ho tum dono?

Champ was so engrossed in the ice cream that he blurs out the truth:  chachu, asked us to keep you away from veer uncle. But dnt tell chachu he said it is a secret mission.

GG : Game on Anubhav, its time for a bit of payback

GG assembles the GC gang and tells them what Anubhav tried to do, so they decided to take the jealously level a bit high. The engagement was going into full force with music, masti and stolen eye contact with the various couples be it Anubhav and GG or Chavi and Dhruv.

After the engagement party, they all are in Anubhav room eating ice cream, when GG winks at Khushi and Neeti Bhabhi

Neeti: Gungun, toh dress final ki kal raat ke liye?

Anu: kal raat kya hai?

Khsuhi: Bhaiya aap kyun hamare baat ki beech mein bol rahe ho? None of your business

GC: ha Anu, why are you jumping in the conversation

GG: kaha Bhabhi I cannot decide what to wear, maybe you can help or we can go shopping tomorrow

GG shows various party dresses to them

Anu: par kal kya hai?

GG: Date hai

Anu: kya??????????? So loudly that Yug and Ankit who were sitting next to Anu had to close their ears

GG: What the freak was that? Why did you have to scream soloudly.

Anu: Date? What date?

GG: Is your yaadash that kamzoor? The date with Veer remember yesterdays call

Anu: But you said you will think

GG: yes, and today I said yes, he gave me company so nicely throughout the party

Anu: Exucse me company toh maine bhi di thi

GC gang: kaunsi company aur kab di? Company kaisi thi?

Anu and GG looks at each other

Screen frezees.

Edited by Suhani2 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Suhani2

Chapter 24: Masti, Magic and Stolen Moments.

Anubhav pulls her back and back hugs her and whispers in her ears: Challenge kar rahi ho?

GG closes her eyes coz the proximity is affecting her a lot and her heartbeat is too fast, he places his hand on her heart

Anu: Dil ki dhadkan se nahi lagta ki yeh kisi aur ke liye itni zor se dhadkega. Your heartbeat is only for me and mine for yours.

GG: wrong, my heart beats for some else too, and she turns and looks into his eyes. Find out for whom and correct answer you will win a prize you have till night’s time And she is about to leave when she turns again

GG: oh, I forgot one more thing, she pulls him closer, looksinto his eyes and kisses him and says: challenge accepted

Anubhav stands still, GG takes advantage of it and pusheshim out of the room and closes the door behind her. Anubhav goes down and GC sees him like a wanderer roaming around the house.

GC: kya hua, meri Beti ki shaadi hai aur tu aise kyun aatma ki tarah behave kar raha hai.

Anu: She kissed me.

GC: who kissed you

Anu looks at GC and realized what he said, GC folds his hand and ask him again

Anu: kiss, who will kiss me?

GC: Exactly isliye puch raha hu, kisme itni himmat aayi joh tujhe kiss kiya.

Anu: aapka kehne ka kya matlab hai Chachu, aap toh aise reh rahe ho, jaise kisne mujhe kiss nahi kiya ho.

GC: kisisne kiss hai kya tujhe, hmmmmm…...

Anu: Ha, kiya hai

GC: kaun badnaseeb hai jisko yeh mauka mila?

Anu: chachu aap na……

Anubhav was going to say something when Divya Chachi comes there

Divya: Arey aap yaha kya kar rahe ho? Dhruv aa gaya hai swagat karna hai uska, chalo. They all gather at the front door to welcome Dhruv and hisfamily. Dhruv, a handsome guy, very noble and very smart intelligent person, who is a mix of smart aswell as sanskaari, Chavi and his is the first love marriage in the family well technically its Anugun but never had the proper wedding and all so Chavi and Dhruv meet through common friends and totally hitof in the first meeting, they dated for almost a year, both family met , loved each other and here they are.

Chaavi never had love experiences but have seen the look his brother gives to GG even after so many years with the separation, the glint in his eyes, wheneverGG is near, or the feelings of hers being nearby, chavi could see the same in Dhruvs eyes.

Dhruv is being introduced to so many people, there is a meet and greet happening when GG comes down and God, she looks beautiful. Anubhav eyes are transfixed on her and boy she was right, he can’t take his eyes off her. GG sees him and walk towards and ignore her and walk past him and goes to Chavis side.

Dhruv: kya Annu Bhaiya, aap toh use aise Ghur rahe ho jaise aapki na ho.

Anu: Pata nahi hai ya nahi hai par hogi toh meri hi.

Chavi brings GG to meet Dhruv

Chavi: Dhruv yeh hai Gungun, my best friend aur Ridz ki mom.

Dhruv: Hello Mam, nice to meet you

GG: Mam??? Please stick to Gungun, and congrats wish you all the luck and thank you for keeping Chavi so happy.

Chavi: oh god, please normal insaano ke tarah meet karo.

They both laugh,

GG: point Noted, anyways enjoy I will see you later.

Dhruv: Good choice Annu bhai, her name is enough in business world to make someone so scared, the image built in business world is commendable.

GG is busy with other people when Veer stands behind her,

Veer: you looking beautiful

GG looks at him: Tum, tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Actually tumhe invte kisne kiya? Jaan le lugi uski.

Veer: chaavi ki engagement mein aaya hu tumhe company dene.

GG: kisi paagal kutte ne kata hai kya ki mujhe tumhari company chahiye.

Veer: Plan toh yahi tha na?

GG: plan kaunsa plan?

Veer tells her the plan in his eyes and Anubhav sees them together.

Anubhav: yeh veer doctor hi hai na, Jahan dekho who waha hota hai. Lagta hai mera plan shuru karne ka time aa gaya hai.

He calls the two minions and says them to start the plan.

FLASHBACK:

Anu: yes, kal aap dono ko na Mummna/Beautiful ke saath rehna hai aur koi aur uske pass ho toh waha

se leke jaana

Ridz: par kyun Papa?

Anu: “kyun,kyun kaise batao ki agar mumma koi aur milega toh papa kya karege”

Ridz: Papa, kya?

Anu: nahi kuch nahi yeh game hai joh jeetega

Ridz: okay papa.

Anu calls the minion gang and tells them to start the plan.

Ridz goes to GG when she is talking to Veer, and she pretends she is not feeling well

Ridz: Mumma, I am not feeling good.

GG panics a bit: What happened, did you and Champ eat anything from outside.

Ridz: no just a bit tired can you put me to sleep.

GG: okay but first we will ask dadi to make some herbal medicine for you okay.

Ridz takes GG with her and Ridz looks at her father who facepalms himself, he has to save his own daughter from her mother because he knows once maa makes a kadha for her, how difficult it is going to be for her to swallow, so he runs in the direction fo GG and Ridz and skids and stands infront of her and GG gets scared and shocked seeing him

GG: yeh kya tha?

Anu: woh…… woh mujhe laga meri beti ko meri zarurat hai isliye aise bhaag ke aaya.

GG: aur tumhe aise kyun laga?

Anu: woh…. Dekho na itni udaas lag rahi hai , looking at Ridz and so I thought I was needed

GG: waise she is not feeling well so I was talking her to Sargam Aunty for some homemade remedies

Anu: kyun kya hua?

Ridz: papa mujhe bahut tired feel ho raha hai isliye, papa aap mujhe tuck in kar sakte ho?

GG: ha please Anubhav can you tuck her in, I have some guest to attend to.

Anu giving up and saying: sure, why not and takes her from there.

Anubhav to himself: yeh toh mere pe hi bhari pad raha hai,kuch aur karna padega.

Anubhav again goes out and stands near GG, who is with Chavi and says: Gungun, ek minute zara yaha aana please.

GG excuses herself and goes with Anubhav, they go to his room and Anubhav abruptly stops.

GG: Kya hua, why are you standing like a statue, what work you had?

Anu: woh I wanted to say that Ridz ko sula day hai.

GG: toh yeh batane tum mujhe room mein leke aaye, are you crazy?

Anu: ha toh neeche tumhe sunai nahi deta isliye.

GG: kyun, I am not deaf

Anu: yeah but there were so many people down there so

GG: ho gaya, can I go now

Anu: No……… he literally screams and GG gets scared

GG: woah, what was that ab kya hua?

Anu: woh maine na Chavi ke liye gift liya tha, I need you to have a look at it, please

GG: you want me to look at your gift?

Anu: yes

GG: why?

Anu: coz you know what kind I give right?

GG remembers the hair band and relief spray gift

GG: your choice was not always bad; the snow globe was a good one.

Anubhav shows her the gift and she gives thumbs up and about to leave, but Anubhav has to stop her so he pulls him and due to unbalance of her heels and they both falls on the bed. Anubhav and GG both shared an eyelock, the wind is blowing, they are so lost into each other’s eyes, he pulls the lock of the hair which was disturbing him in seeing her beautiful brown eyes. His touch was sending so many electric currents in her body, her heart was literally beating out of her body so fast and so loud, he takes her hand and kisses it, he caress her hand without breaking the eye contact, he touches her lips with his finger. He bites his lips playing lag jaa gale in background he kisses her forehead why she grabs his sherwani like her life depended on it, she closes her eyes to feel the warmth of his lips and they let their lips devour each other, letting their infatuation getting the best of them.

The break the kiss but haven’t had enough of each other, so they give in and they hug each other and stay for a while, but they are disturb by the door knocking and GG gets into her sense and just run down avoiding all the voice who was calling her, she goes out and sits in her car.

GG to herself:  what was that, how can I become se weak whenever he is near me, she wipes her tears,No gungun not again, you are are moving too fast, no GG get a grip dnt fall weak, breath in and breath out and wipe your face, you looking so stupid shelooks into the mirror and remove the emergency make up kit in her car and fixes her makeup and leave.

Meanwhile Anu in his room is thinking about the moment, and didnt know whether to be sad or happy. So he decide to think  about all this later and goes down for the engagement and at the same time GG also enters and they are again in front of each other but avoiding each other’s gaze because they know if they look into each other’s eyes, they surely wont be able to stop themselves again.

Veer comes at the correct time to avoid the awkwardness and GG goes woth him.

Anu to himself: yeh veer hamesha kyun galat time pe aajaata hai, ab ek plan to flop ho gaya but I have my best weapon Champ.

He goes to champ and ask him to go for part 2. Champ goes to GG and takes her hand and literally pulls her and walks away. Champ looks at Anu and gives a thumbs up and GG sees this in the mirror and understand what the minions were trying to do so she also know how to payback

GG sits down in front of champ and purposely eat the icecream, while Chamo looks at her

Champ: Beautiful even I want ice cream

GG: Okay I will give you the ice cream plus this chocolates but you will have to answer one question to me

Champ: what Question?

GG: tumahare Chachu ke saath kya kar rahe ho tum dono?

Champ was so engrossed in the ice cream that he blurs out the truth:  chachu, asked us to keep you away from veer uncle. But dnt tell chachu he said it is a secret mission.

GG : Game on Anubhav, its time for a bit of payback

GG assembles the GC gang and tells them what Anubhav tried to do, so they decided to take the jealously level a bit high. The engagement was going into full force with music, masti and stolen eye contact with the various couples be it Anubhav and GG or Chavi and Dhruv.

After the engagement party, they all are in Anubhav room eating ice cream, when GG winks at Khushi and Neeti Bhabhi

Neeti: Gungun, toh dress final ki kal raat ke liye?

Anu: kal raat kya hai?

Khsuhi: Bhaiya aap kyun hamare baat ki beech mein bol rahe ho? None of your business

GC: ha Anu, why are you jumping in the conversation

GG: kaha Bhabhi I cannot decide what to wear, maybe you can help or we can go shopping tomorrow

GG shows various party dresses to them

Anu: par kal kya hai?

GG: Date hai

Anu: kya??????????? So loudly that Yug and Ankit who were sitting next to Anu had to close their ears

GG: What the freak was that? Why did you have to scream soloudly.

Anu: Date? What date?

GG: Is your yaadash that kamzoor? The date with Veer remember yesterdays call

Anu: But you said you will think

GG: yes, and today I said yes, he gave me company so nicely throughout the party

Anu: Exucse me company toh maine bhi di thi

GC gang: kaunsi company aur kab di? Company kaisi thi?

Anu and GG looks at each other

Screen frezees.

Thank you dear❤❤❤i so wish serial mein bhi aisa hota 😭🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Wow so lovely story...I loved it..

Chapter 25: Ladies day out 

GC: Anu tu Gungun ko aise kyun dekh raha hai, tu sawaal ka jawab de na kab di tune company?

Anu: Chachu woh………

GC: aage bhi bolo

GG: Chachu woh sab chodo baad me puch lena, pehle meri help kijiye na.

Anu: tum date pe nahi jaaogi.

GC: kyun? woh date pe kyun nahi jaa sakti?

Anu: Coz I said so

GC: GG will go.

Anu: kyun?

GC gang all together: Kyun nahi?

Anu: aap sab bahar jaane ka khast karege, raat bahut hochuki hai.

GC gang leaves and while going Ankit says: GG kal date kaise rahegi bata dena and GG gives a thumbs up.

After everyone leave Anubhav pulls GG towards him, GG is trying to resist so hard but she cant finally she gives up and looks at Anubhav and stop resisting

Anu: Kyun jaa rahi ho date pe?

GG: Give me a good reason why shouldn’t I go out with Veer?

Anu: because……. he cups her face and looks in her eyes

GG: because……

Anu: because, I cant see you with anyone else.

GG stays silent and doesn’t speak anything, Anubhav loosen her hold and goes from there, GG is still standing there even lights are off,she doesn’t know why but she does. After some time she goes to the balcony and starts working on her work. Gungun whenever Gungun is disturbed, she doesn’tsleep just work, work and work to distract herself.

In mrng GG is avoiding Anubhav for 2 reason- one today is Raashi birthday so everything she has to di since she is off today and second because of yesterday. GC ask her and she just shrugs it off

GC: kya hua Gungun, tum bahut thaki thaki si lag rahi ho,kuch hua hai kya?

GG: nahi Round chachu, bas raat ko kaam khatam karna tha na phir mein Chavi ki shaadi mein busy ho jaayugi isliye I didn’t sleep that’s why but nothing a redbull can’t cure so dnt worry I will be fine.

In afternoon they all were gathered in Anubhav room having samosas when Anubhav enters and seeing all of them togather, he knew that aaj class lambi chalnewali hai.

Anu: aap sab yaha kya kar rahe hai?

GC: Annu ek baat bata kyun GG Veer ke saath date pe nahi jaasakti?

Anu: Chachu hum kyun is baare mein baat kar rahe hai.

Yug; kyunki tu jawab nahi de raha hai isliye

Anu: I have my reason aur kuch cheezein personal bhi toh ho sakti hai, waise Hai kaha aap sabki Gungun madam.

Ankit: woh shayad office mein hogi aur baaki ladies bahar gayi hai.

Anu: theek hai and he goes to freshen up when he gets a message, he reads it and makes an excuse and goes out

GG is in her office working on few calls and meetings when she gets a call from Neeti Bhabhi.

GG: excuse me a min please

Employee: sure mam

GG: Neeti Bhabhi kya aap ek min hold karegi?

GG: make sure everything is done on time and submit the report again also check with Yash jiju if he needs any additional help.

Employee: okay mam and he leaves from there.

GG on phone: ha Bhabhi, sorry boliye kuch kaam tha

Neeti: arey nahi agar tu free hai toh mall aaja hum sab ladies including Rasika Di and garima Bua are here and having a blast, if you can join us.

GG: okay Bhabhi, I am almost done I will soon reach there.

At mall:

Neeti: Gungun bas nikal rahi hai aati hi hogi.

Sargam: kitne dino baad hum sab mahila bahar aayi hai aur kitna mazaa aa raha hai.

Rasika: of course, Badi Chachi, bahut mazaa aa raha hai.

Khushi: Kaash koi aisa din hota week mein jahan saare mard bacche aur ghar sambhale aur hum masti kare

GB: toh ek kaam karte hai, shaadi ke baad ek din sab bahar outdoor picnic pe chalte hai aur masti aur aaram kar lege. Shaadi mein bhaag daud ke baad aaram bhi ho jaayega.

Chavi: not fair Garima Bua, mein nahi hogi na aur Goli bua bhi nahi hogi.

Goli bua: hum kyun nahi hoge, and they all turn towards thevoice and is happy to see Goli bua and Gungun.

Goli: tum sab hamare bina party kar rahe hai.

Sargam: arey nahi Goli Didi aapke bina hum party start kaise kar sakte hai.

Meanwhile Anubhav also reaches the mall unknown to the fact that all the ladies are there.

Anu: kyun bulaya mujhe yah ape.

Akriti: kuch baat karni thi tumse isliye.

Anu: ab kya reh gaya hai

Akriti: Anubhav please ek baar meri baat sun lijiye. Mein jaanti hu ki aap naraz hai, aapka haq bhi hai

mujhse naraz hone ka meine aapne rishte ko aachoi tarah se nahi nibhaya.

Anu: Ms Saxena I dnt like talking in circles, come to the point.

Akriti: aap please mujhe ek aur mauka de dege please, humne vachan liye the 7 janam ssath rehne ke liye.

Anu: Akriti there is nothing left between us so please dnt do all this foolishness.

Akriti: kyun Gungun mein aisa kya hai joh mujhme nahi hai,she is a home wreaker, and I am a home maker, usne mera ghar mujhse cheen liya, aur tumhe wohpasand hai, she also destroys people tab koi use kuch kyun nahi keh raha hai. Usne mera ghar aapke samne aapna bana liya aur aap kuch nahi bole aur mujhe agar kuch sunana ho toh kitni jaldi suna dete hai.

Anu: Shut up, just shut up

Meanwhile other side

Khushi: mujhe bahut zor ki bhook lagi hai

GG: Arey, sorry we forgot the cravings in pregnancy so wait here Neeti Bhabhi, Chavi Rasika di and I will get food for everyone

They go towards the food court, talking and enjoying when Chavi stops and the rest just look at her and ask what happened and chavi looks at Akriti and Anubhav togather

They all look at them and then at GG. Anubhav cannot see them, but Akriti can and GG just see them and goes to the food counter and orders food.

Anu: Gungun ke khilaaf agar kuch bhi kaha, look I heard your bakwaas but that’s enough now I am going.

Akriti sees GG while Anubhav to herself: Gungun, tumhe kya lagta hai ki tum mujhe kuch bhi bolo aur mein badla na lu, ab tum dekho Gungun ki mein tumhe Anubhavse itna dur karuji ki who phir se mere pass aa gayega.

Tumne meri insult ki thi ab har insult ka jawab dugi.

She sees everyone and goes to them; GG is still very casual and other are confused about it.

Akriti: hello Everybody, kya baat hai aap sab yahan, Chavi congrats tumhari shaadi ho rahi hai. Ab sab yahan hai?

Rasika: kya chahiye tumhe Akriti?

Akriti: kuch nahui chahiye mein bas yahan Anubhav se milne aayi thi and looks at GG

GG is so casual that even Akriti is surprised.

GG: what? Why are you looking at me, dnt jinx my milkshake chahiye toh khareed lo, OHHH paise bhi nahi hoge dnt worry Bhaiya and she looks at the server,please unhe joh bhi chahiye de dejiyega paise mein de dugi.

Jaao lelo, meri taraf se treat hai, so sweet of me.

GG gives a sarcastic smile to her and takes the milkshake from the server.

GG: yeh public place hai tum kisise bhi mil sakti ho, hume kyun bata rahi ho?

Akriti: toh saare ladies aaye hai, matlab maa, badi maa sab toh chale mein bhi mil lugi.

They all leave along with food and Akriti, the others see Akriti with them and they all go silent.

Akriti: hello, aap sab kaise hai? Shaadi ki shopping ho rahi hai?

She looks at GB and says, oh aap bhi hai, Papa ko joh kiya uske baad aap yaha baith kar fries kha rahi hai, unki koi fikr nahi aapko

GG: toh tum bhi baith ke kha sakti ho, fries aache hai, aao baitho and point at the sit in front of her. Please

Everyone just looks at GG, why is she so casual with Akriti.

Akriti and GG convo is through their eyes neither speaking nth,

Akriti; why aren’t you surprised seeing me with Anubhav.

GG: Surprised why? You are more foolish then I thought you really think I didn’t know that you were to meet Anubhav.

Flashback: GG gets a call

GG: Ha saahil bolo

Saahil: Mam Akriti ne Anubhav sir ko milne ke liye bulaya hai Mall mein kehke kuch urgent kaam hai

GG: aur kuch,

Saahil: yes mam Akriti ne Ranvijay se milne ki koshish ki thi par RV nahi mila use.

GG: theek hai Job job keep an eye please and dnt worry if you need anything dnt forget to ask okay and be careful.

Saahil: okay mam.

GG: tum aaj bhi utni hi bewakoof ho jitna socha tha.

Neeti and Chavi observe her closely she is looking at Akriti and muching her fries.

Neeti: I dnt get it how is she so cool about this. Annu Akriti se mila mujhe laga yeh use kuch kaheg par yeh toh use fries khila rahi hai, milkshakes de rahi hai.

Rasika: yeh Toofan se pehle wala sanata hai, I am actually worried about Anubhav.

Chaavi: Matlab

Rasika: she is silent because she knew Akriti was going to meet Anubhav, She has a way for playing the games where she thinks 2 steps ahead. So I am more worried for Anubhav.

Gungun kuch bhi bardaash kar legi par Jhoot nahi so Anubhav ko all the best bokna chahiye.

Akriti: Sorry Badi maa lekin mujhe abhi chalna chahiye.

Sargam: ek Min Akriti.

Akriti stops and thinks that Sargam is going to be nice butto her

Sargam: Ek baat kehni thi.

Akriti:Ji Maa

Sargam: hum tumhari Maa nahi hai toh parayo se rishte mat banaya karo

Akriti: Parayi toh gungun bhi hai

Sargam: Gungun apni hai ya parayi yeh tumhe jaane ki koi zarurrat nahi hai.

Akriti leaves from there, they all finish their shopping and come home.

All the males are waiting in the living room for them and getting few things dnw about the wedding décor when the ladies enters.

GC: aa gaye sab, ab chalo khana khate hai.

Sargam: kyun nahi hum abhi fresh hoke aate hai aur khana laga dete hai.

GC winks at yug and Ankit to start the plan again

Yug: GG tub hi jaa ready hone

Chndru: ready hone abhi toh aayi hai wapas kyun bhej rahe house yug, use dinner toh karne de

Ankit:Papa use dinner ke liye hi jaana hai.

Anubhav was sitting Quietly fisting his hand.

GG: yes mein bhi change karke aati hu.

GG runs up and so does Anubhav follows him and so does everybody else.

Anu was going to closethe door when he sees the gang , they push the door aside. GG is already in thebathroom to change into the party dress they had brought today.

GG comes out and sees the gang, she twirls  around and show them the dress and Neeti andall help with the accessories and they are looking at Anubhav n the mirror, boyhe is jealous as hell but also head over heels mesmerize by looking at her in thedress.

Anu: GG tum kyun jaa rahi ho?

GG: Tum pehle mere sawaal ka jawab do

Anu: Kya

GG: tum kaha the?

Anu do not answer so she looks at GC 

GC: Arey jaane de, Jaa beta aur enjoy a lot and you know what me mean, and he wink his eyes

Anubhav is shocked

Anu: Chachu kya bol rahe ho tum.

Ankit: kyun nahi, she has rights to enjoy so let her

GG: okay all right I will and bye guys she hugs everyone and leave.

Anu looks at chachu: Chachu yeh kya tha? Aap GG ko kya bolrahe the, Enjoy karna and all

GC: kyun usme galat kya tha, she is young beautiful and lookshot

Anu: Chachu…. Kya bol rahe ho woh aapki bahu hai.

GC: bahu????

Before Anu was going to answer Sargam calls everyone downfor dinner

At dining table, Anu is growing anxious and is not present inthe house mentally.

Sargam is going to serve food to Annu when Khushi speaks:Maa, Annu bhai itna sab kuh nahi kha payegi

Sargam: kyun nahi khayega, Lunh ke baad kaha khaya hai usne.

Neeti: waise Anu Fries kaise the.

Anu was going to put a morsel in his mouth but stopped andlooked at Neeti

BM: Neeti Fries humne khaye the Annu ne nahi.

Neeti: oh haa, Annu ne fries nahi khaye the, sandwich khai thi. Kaise this sandwich

Everyone looks at Anu and Anu knew this means trouble

Anu to himself: Oh god, matlab in logo ne mujhe Akriti kesaath dekh liya hoga, par kya GG ne bhi mujhe dekha? Ab kya samjao sabki aurkya kahu ek toh dimmag bhi kaam nahi kar raha hai aur GG date pe bhi jaayi haisab kuch sochna padega. kya isliye GG ne pucha mein kaha gaya tha 

Screen Freezes.

Ohh so sweet..anubhav was so jealous of veer..she can't see gungun with anyone else..

I want an intense confession from Anubhav! Like he possessively holding her and claiming that he loves her! Always have and always will!  Please Kruti give the next update soon😳