Why are these my options 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why are these my options 😭
Originally posted by: priya185
No 😆morals are more important
My favourites are already married, so it would be an extra marrital affair for them if it happened
Same here.. If my favourite star philanders then meri nazron se gir jayega
Ok, adding more
1. Varun Dhawan
2. Sid Malhotra
3. Vicky Kaushal
4. Tiger Shroff
Originally posted by: Veni-Vidi-Vici
Same here.. If my favourite star philanders then meri nazron se gir jayega
What if he's Ranveer
I can't stand him on screen.. Forget about one night stand
But i wud do him. He's hot.
Nopes but I love SRK ❤️
No, but I’d happily sit in a room and watch them sleep.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
No, but I’d happy sit in a room and watch them sleep.
What if SRK wants to do it with u.
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
https://x.com/i/status/2069258081268269525
2009 was a golden year for Bollywood music—arguably one of the last eras where albums (not just singles) truly mattered. A mix of soulful...
Pls post your favourite song of Asha Ji. Asha Bhosle was the sister of playback singer Lata Mangeshkar and belonged to the prominent Mangeshkar...
https://x.com/i/status/2038138354483790229 https://x.com/i/status/2038088922325271005
0