Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrystalJam thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Posted: 1 years ago

The pondering upon what, why, when? how? is the one that is playing role here. Khushi is stuck with What? She had no idea of such things, feelings, but she is feeling very natural as any girl would be at her position. On the other hand, Arnav is acting weirdly, out of place, he is stuck with Why and how?

Why?

Why did he feel this way towards a girl who he hated so much? Who is no body to him? She means nothing, Then why? He knows the answer of why but he doesn't want to accept it.

Why did he do all those bad things to her? Why? Since when he if leaning towards a girl or thinking 24/7 for a girl?

Now How? How could this happen to him? How could he fall for a girl? How did his heart and mind constantly in such kind of war?

How could he rewind all those bad things he have done with her? How could he bring her back? How could he explain her that he does care for her life? He didn't mean anything.

It needs time.

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Savera84

Like I keep saying, more than the scene, your narrations makes it more beautiful and enjoyable.👏

What can I say other than enjoying reading.  

Lovely interpretation.  How it panned out with Khushi and Arnav is so alike.  

I know so much happened and it is not time to ponder on their own feelings yet.

What bothers me more is, the feelings were so palpable and none of the family noticed.

If it is an everyday occurrence then I would have forgiven the family.  I can still forgive Guptas because Khushi's actions can be easily taken as her sanak.

On the other hand, Arnav's family so clueless.

Cheers..

I agree with you because Khushi is crazy but Arnav and his actions are not the way he supposed to be. But I guess, Anji and Mami thought of La as the reason.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: xZoyax

Sorry for my late comment as I typed it and lost it.

Now i am angry😈

Things happen, no worries

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: Savera84

Like I keep saying, more than the scene, your narrations makes it more beautiful and enjoyable.👏

What can I say other than enjoying reading.  

Lovely interpretation.  How it panned out with Khushi and Arnav is so alike.  

I know so much happened and it is not time to ponder on their own feelings yet.

What bothers me more is, the feelings were so palpable and none of the family noticed.

If it is an everyday occurrence then I would have forgiven the family.  I can still forgive Guptas because Khushi's actions can be easily taken as her sanak.

On the other hand, Arnav's family so clueless.

Cheers..

in pink, a lot happened in a short span of time and it wasn't easy for them to ponder in such a way the way we are seeing it. Yet, it was confusing and frustrating for them as well.

in blue

The family couldn't as you said a lot was happening

in Gupta house, Khushi's mishap in the guest house, Buaji's pension issues, and Shyam's intervention all were directed everywhere, but to the main issue and def it could be associated with Khushi's craziness.

on the other side in Shantivan, Ms Kashyp was the issue. Nani's mind was occupied by that and other things that Arnav was involved in a wrong way with women like his father. Anjali knew about La and she was thinking that Chote is worried because of Lavanya. Mamiji was in the same boat.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: CrystalJam

The pondering upon what, why, when? how? is the one that is playing role here. Khushi is stuck with What? She had no idea of such things, feelings, but she is feeling very natural as any girl would be at her position. On the other hand, Arnav is acting weirdly, out of place, he is stuck with Why and how?

Why?

Why did he feel this way towards a girl who he hated so much? Who is no body to him? She means nothing, Then why? He knows the answer of why but he doesn't want to accept it.

Why did he do all those bad things to her? Why? Since when he if leaning towards a girl or thinking 24/7 for a girl?

Now How? How could this happen to him? How could he fall for a girl? How did his heart and mind constantly in such kind of war?

How could he rewind all those bad things he have done with her? How could he bring her back? How could he explain her that he does care for her life? He didn't mean anything.

It needs time.

Lovely said about what? When? Why? How?

How could he rewind all to make it up to her and in her mind everything was rewinding in a reverse form? Good and bad sides were confusing her side by side.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Arshi Analizers

Originally posted by: xZoyax

My fav new thing to know

Anemophiloussmiley32

A wind lover

Khushi, ye ja wo ja, she was like a wind for him. She came one night like a breeze, created a storm in him instantly and now her essence is what stayed all along. He couldn't get along or get rid of it. How ironic is that? 

My favorite gifs are the top two, she is sleeping beauty and she can sleep soundly but the day she met him, he is sitting on her nerves, all she could do just talk about him, dream about him, thinking of him. Payal was right, itta wo tumhain yaad nahin karta hoga jitta tum karti ho.

The elements of intimacy have taken them to the next level.

I was reading a book and came across this word, and it kinda stuck in my head.

lol, Khushi came like a storm in his life, and toppled all of his self-created walls on the floor.

I knew you would love Khushi.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Kind Hearted Khushi

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

I was reading a book and came across this word, and it kinda stuck in my head.

lol, Khushi came like a storm in his life, and toppled all of his self-created walls on the floor.

I knew you would love Khushi.

lol, she took over ASR's world if you ask. Love my Khushi❤️

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Lovely said about what? When? Why? How?

How could he rewind all to make it up to her and in her mind everything was rewinding in a reverse form? Good and bad sides were confusing her side by side.

This evil vs good played well in her head and she adopted it at the end too

and I am unable to get the picture of her own demon and angel one

CrystalJam thumbnail

Ocean of Happiness

A request

can you make the gif of that one in 375 where she is going crazy thinking of Arav as Arnav's son